• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How long after doing lines should I wait to use nasal spray?

Purple Fishy

Greenlighter
Usually I use nasal spray directly after each set of lines (3 or 4 lines every 30 mins or so), but I was wondering if that affects absorption? Should I wait a few minutes for all of the cocaine to be absorbed, or is that not a problem and I can continue to just do it right after the last line in each set? Also, are there any problems with using nasal spray after each set? I do it to get all the drip to happened at once right away, and since it's less clogged, it's obviously easier to snort. Should I only use it at the end of the night, or is it ok to be spraying every half hour or so?

You should wait a little while before cleaning it out, giving the coke time to absorb, otherwise you could end up wasting it, cleaning it out before it had time to kick in.. as the nasal ROA is no immediate. It takes a good 10-15 minutes to really kick in.

You also want to make sure you're snorting it properly. It shouldn't be all clogged up in your nose. You don't want to snort too hard either, or it'll just end up in your stomach. Snort gently, and let it sit right into your nasal cavity where it can be absorbed by the blood vessels up there.