• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin HEATED up a shot of black tar..

wmwine

Greenlighter
So I heated up a shot of black tar just recently.. and I became aware that when you heat up your shot, the fillers and cut are melted into the opiate water soluble solution. I know that you should mix your heroin in COLD water.

My question is, since I already heated the solution, if I let it cool off for a couple minutes or add cold water to it, will the cut and fillers separate from the opiates? Or once heated, is the cut permanently fused with my shot?

Been wondering this for a while, thanks guys.

Let it cool and lots of shit will fall back out of solution. When somethings hot it can dissolve more shit, and faster. When it cools it becomes over saturated and some shit drops back out.

The risk would be that it didn't fall back out of solution until you shot it. That wouldn't be good either.

Let it cool, refilter, and it'll be fine.

Just don't heat your shots anymore in the future.

Thanks guys. Probably not investing i filters for plans of quitting though.

Weird when I did tar after dissolving it in water it would be brownish color and once heat was applied the adulterants would appear and the actual shot would become a lighter color with the solid crap that didnt appear until after it was cooked

Lol yeah i just got this black right now.,. and after loading up a shot WITHOUT cooking the WHOLE shot looks like a dark brown/black solution.. is that all CUT?? I used my cotton and drew it up and obviously my shot was a tannish color and my cotton was just CAKED in black goop... this tar was supposedly "UNCUT" so i wonder whats going on here..

If I cooked it I would assume it would all combine and just turn one unified dark brown solution, but this looks like tan liquid with literally black swamp goo sitting in it.. gross.

Well, LESS cut than my dealers other shit. Whcih fucking turned red when smoked. Disgusting.

I picked up a half of this "new" stuff last week, and man was it bomb, trailed beautifully you can just tell it was good dope.

Then i got a 20 today, and wasn't as great, and when i put in the spoon you can kist see all te black cut being separated from i.. just disgusting.. glad I learned not to cook my shots or that shit would all be in my veins. Woulda probably gotten a heart attack.

^^

Sounds like you need a trip out to the east coast and away from all that tar garbage. ;)

^Yeah, you really couldn't invent a drug harder on your veins than tar, a lot of it is cut with sugar or coca cola syrup, sometimes shoe polish...not good! Some of it seems like it breaks down good, but a few years on that shit can permanently damage your veins....you have to be really careful!

I once mixed up a shot of tar, did some, and then drew up the rest for a few hours later....When I took the rig out a few hours later, the whole shot was so thick that it was like molasses, and it was a fairly thin solution to start with!

^^

Yeah in just 3 months out west, I'd done more damage to my veins banging tar than a year back in NY with ecp.