• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe PAWS and wellbutrin questions, when to begin dosing

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
My biggest symptoms are fatigue lethargy and anxiety/insomnia. these things are sort of juxtaposed, but i guess the lethargy is the bigger concern.

I'm worried that since wellbutrin is a cathinone and dopaminergenic that it may worsen the anxiety and insomnia, despite maybe helping the fatigue/depression. Is this a legit concern?

how long after stopping suboxone should I begin wellbutrin? I'm 7 days off sub but i need to go back to work in another week or two and I need to be sharp and energetic and not so fatigued and tired.

Do you consume caffeine at all? A cup of tea or coffee in the morning can help a lot with encouraging morning wakefulness.

Wellbutrin is a cathinone in structure but is not the same as e.g. MDPV in effects. It's a lot more... subdued. You'd have to try it to see how well it works. It's hard to predict how you'll respond to it, but at low-ish doses it could definitely help.

caffeine works at first but the after effects are awful, it just blows up the underlying anxiety into a dirty cracked out feeling afterwards

ive been where you are at luciddreamer and im not sure if welbutrin will help much..well, it will boost mood and energy/motivation at first but you will definitely notice increase in agitation and anxiety as well..i would get terribly agitated on welbutrin and the boost of energy seemed to go away after a few weeks..i got off of it..

caffeine is not a good choice either unless you just dose it once every few days..i found that caffeine makes me feel like shit overall..sure, it will pep you up for an hour or so but it also increases anxiety and irritability..the good thing about welbutrin is it had no 'crash' but caffeine does and yeah, its a terrible feeling..

i really dont know what will work for the lethargy during Paws...i just remember exercise helping but its hard to exercise when you are lethargic so thats a daily battle..what do your doctors recommend?i remember mine were fucling clueless when it came to the extreme tiredness and foggy thoughts that i had when coming off opiates..not to be bearer of bad news but a week is nothing...i was lethargic and zombie-like for MONTHS after coming off opiates, no lie..

I guess I should hold off on taking it until the anxiety subsides. And if i'm still left with lethargy at that point maybe then I can try it.

What was your dose belf fort?

^^i tried 75 mgs, 150 mgs and then 300 mgs..nothing seemed to help much..

i did try provigil a few times, it helped with energy and anxiety wasnt much of an issue...

i still struggle between lethargy and anxiety..it blows..do you exercise?