• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Close friend committed suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastior

Bluelighter
Seeing as we live in different countries, there's really not much i can do.
He told me last night what he had taken or what he was gonna take about 15(or 10, i can't remember, very stressed out) x5mg of zopiclone (he needs 15mg to get a decent high.)
About 25-30 poppy pods made into a tea. (no tolerance)
About half a bottle of vodka.

He said his plan was drink it with 5 of the tabs. (during a couple hours i'm assuming)
Then whene he gets really sleepy and about to fall asleep, hei'll down the tea along with the remainder 10 pills.

Do you guys think he'll alright, or is this an overkill? He's quite light and has a naturally low-ish tolerance to drugs in general.

-
I can't get ahold of him and or his folks.
Since we live in different countries and all, i can't go up there, so could anyone tell me if there's a chance he could survive?
If not, do you think it was painful for him?

If he is in fact dead, then no, it was not a painfull death at all, quite the opposit.

Its definitely not to be considered a safe combo at those dosages, but I dont think that it would be fatal in most cases. All we can hope is that those poppy pods were weak as the potency can vary greatly and this would be the thing that could make this combo turn ugly.

I hope the best for you and your friend and with a little luck he will just be sleeping in late today. Fingers crossed from here!

Wow, that is harsh. I'm so so sorry to hear this. It's really heart breaking. Brings bad bad memories to me.

Do you have an email address for him? You could try and contact his ISP and then the police in his country.

It pains me to bring you this news. I don't know if there's a right way to say this, so I'm going to just say it. I think it would probably kill him. But I doubt he would feel any sort of pain.

Lets just pray that someone finds him and gets him proper medical attention in time.

Sebastior if you need to talk please PM me and I will be there for you. *hugs*

Keep yourself safe, keep your chin up. And much love to yourself, to your friend, and to his family.
I'm so sorry to hear this and wish there was more I could do.

<3

I'm sorry about what you're going through, but we can't help you with this. How do we know if it's enough for your friend to kill himself over ya know? We have no clue what his tolerance really is, his using history, his actual determination to go through with suicide, etc. So it'd all just be speculation.

There is always a chance somebody could survive an overdose, but it depends on the severity.

I'm gonna close this as it really isn't the kind of thread we do here. Maybe make a post in TDS if you wanna talk more about your friend and what your both going through.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.