• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What is AMPDV?

Tanca

Greenlighter
I have a patient, who use and sell this drug (AMPDV, not MDPV), but i can't find it on internet. What does this abbrevation means?
Pls. Help me.
Thanks

I have a patient, who use and sell this drug (AMPDV, not MDPV), but i can't find it on internet. What does this abbrevation means?
Pls. Help me.
Thanks

I've never heard of "AMPDV" before but based on the abbreviation, they likely meant MDPV and got dyslexic and the A could be referring to any of the new alpha series of MDPV analogs like a-PVP, a-PVT, a-PHP, and a-PHpP but its just a guess. The abbreviation could mean anything really but it sounds more like an MDPV analog that someone misspelled MDPV on.

MED, where research chemical threads come to die...

Pls. Help me.
Thanks
I would go to erowid.com you for sure will find it, it may not be. AMPDV perhaps the letters in wrong order, but will find it, it's. Probably a research chemical , like a psychedelic stimulant similar to amphetamines or analogues such as MDMA ecstasy, in plain terms bath salts...

its MDPV----(3,4-methylenedioxypyrovalerone) bath salts a euphoric stimulant similiar to ecstasy

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdpv/mdpv.shtml

Pls. Help me.
Thanks

alfa-pvp ?
The miniscule information I've read about it from local discussion forums have marked this substance to "stay away" category.

^ Pardon my ignorance as to the nature of the substance. --> OD

I've never heard of "AMPDV" before but based on the abbreviation, they likely meant MDPV and got dyslexic and the A could be referring to any of the new alpha series of MDPV analogs like a-PVP, a-PVT, a-PHP, and a-PHpP but its just a guess. The abbreviation could mean anything really but it sounds more like an MDPV analog that someone misspelled MDPV on.

this

It must be either a-pvp or mdpv, both potent stimulants with a horrible side-effect profile that are known for inducing psychosis, even in people with a considerable history of other stimulant use. At least, that's my take on the situation.

A simple web search doesn't yield and hits for AMDPV.