• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies, how often do you get asked out by random guys in the public?

little BIG Pecker

Ex-Bluelighter
How often to you get asked out in places like: the mall, gym, bookstore, coffee shop, beach, etc.?

Are the guys usually approaching you after you give them an Indicator of Interest or do they just go "ALL IN"?

What is usually your ratio of accepting or rejecting?

In your opinion, what is the best way for a guy to ask you out? I know you probably hate the feeling when your not into him, and you have to politely reject him.

Just curious girls :D

Any feedback would be Super Awesome!

little BIG Pecker 8)

When I worked in retail, I was hit on on a daily basis. I've even had stalkers. I would be flirtatious and nice pushing product on them. Got these two guys to purchase $50 worth of fake snow for them to give us (my co-worker) their number.

Best way, start off when a compliment because it's so annoying and weird when you fake interest and ask a lot of questions about something random. Then give them a little story of your life or whatever and go in for the kill. Like asking her out when her shift ends or if she has a lunch break or something.

Depends. If I'm wearing my hair curly, it's a few times weekly :|. If it's straightened, it's all day every day... I honestly don't get it - I prefer my curly hair.

Anyway, I don't like it and it makes me very uncomfortable when guys go "all in". I prefer the coy approach, starting off with a simple smile, asking my name, and giving me a mild compliment(I'm not a fan of guys commenting on my curves or ass, etc). I'm probably too sweet for my own good and I typically collect phone numbers with the intention of never calling them. It's hard for me to completely reject guys if they are respectful in the approach. It's fake hope, but I give them some regardless. I never follow through on those random encounters.

Depends. If I'm wearing my hair curly, it's a few times weekly :|. If it's straightened, it's all day every day... I honestly don't get it - I prefer my curly hair.

Anyway, I don't like it and it makes me very uncomfortable when guys go "all in". I prefer the coy approach, starting off with a simple smile, asking my name, and giving me a mild compliment(I'm not a fan of guys commenting on my curves or ass, etc). I'm probably too sweet for my own good and I typically collect phone numbers with the intention of never calling them. It's hard for me to completely reject guys if they are respectful in the approach. It's fake hope, but I give them some regardless. I never follow through on those random encounters.

you are evil,everyone is like be confident,be honest... so all nervous,I collect enough courage,aproach total stranger "hi,I like your curves",then the guy give u number and never see u again..

A few girls I went to high school with back in the day told me they had a crush on me. I actually liked a couple of them, but never knew how they felt. I never got the eye contact or anything. I would of asked them out if I knew they were interested. I'm like dang, you got to give me some clue!

Maybe some girls are shy, and the only guys that are going to talk to them are the super desperate overly aggressive douche bags who don't pay no attention to body language. I don't think girls should ask guys out, but the ladies should at least give some effort to showing interest.

little BIG Pecker 8)

I get asked out often or I'm asked for my number, not to be cocky but I happens at least 4-5 times out of the week. I decline due to the fact that I'm a dedicated to my man and I also have kid with him. But it always flatters me.

Okay ladies,

Pretty Diamonds, Purple Princess, Gr33n...

How a scale 1 to 10, how attractive are you on a casual man's perspective?

I'm sure good looks has a lot to do with getting asked out...

little BIG Pecker 8)

Of course but I have one hell of a personality, plus looks are an added bonus.

Just saying ;)

:|

Nah, I don't really think it's my looks as much as it's my warm and inviting personality. I'm just too sweet for my own good. ;)

I'm beginning to think it's actually more to do with a woman's warm inviting approachable personality, and just a tad of physical attraction of course.

There is a super hot chick (like a 9 hot) at my school, but she is really introverted & standoffish.. She's always on her phone texting/facebookin' not making any eye contact or smiling at anyone. You never see any guys talking to her. The guys just check her out including me.

I never approach women unless I get a clear signal. I get about a .999 batting average :D

How often? Daily. Lol. I wish guys would ask if I had a boyfriend first. Because then it would be a really easy rejection. I feel bad, it's not like the guy is terrible or anything, it's just I'm in a relationship and not looking.

I do wish guys would be straightforward so I know if I should reject him right away or if he actually is just being a friendly person.

do you gals belive in strict monogamy (the ones with bf's that dont want others) that question grind my gears so much . there is cheat for some reason ,there is the times when you wanna only that special one in your heart sooooo, thats so confusing to me .... i mean wtf hapenns to us why we get tolerance to our loved one ? why we start seeking something else ? what if the answer lies in betwen like polyamourous groups .

Pretty often for an old chick.... at least 4 times a week by strangers. I usually don't show much interest because I'm not real good at recognizing flirting signals, so I guess they goo all out. I may accept 10% of them, maybe?

I always say yes to the guys who are funny when they do it..... makes it easier and less weird for me, since I never see it coming, so to speak.

whats up with the guys in their 20's asking, anyway? I way over 40. Puzzles me.

Pretty often for an old chick.... at least 4 times a week by strangers. I usually don't show much interest because I'm not real good at recognizing flirting signals, so I guess they goo all out. I may accept 10% of them, maybe?

I always say yes to the guys who are funny when they do it..... makes it easier and less weird for me, since I never see it coming, so to speak.

whats up with the guys in their 20's asking, anyway? I way over 40. Puzzles me.

Some women 40+ are lot more attractive than the younger gals. You're probably carrying some kind of sex appeal that most girls in their 20's just don't have. I think it way be called "Woman Swag". You should be content that guys in their 20's are still asking you out. A lot of men & women loose their sexy looks by their 40's; you obviously still have it :)

How often? Daily. Lol. I wish guys would ask if I had a boyfriend first. Because then it would be a really easy rejection. I feel bad, it's not like the guy is terrible or anything, it's just I'm in a relationship and not looking.

I do wish guys would be straightforward so I know if I should reject him right away or if he actually is just being a friendly person.

I agree that a guy should just ask about significant other first. And even if a lady is not interested, she can just lie about a having a significant other & no one gets their feelings hurt. I mean, I'd rather a girl just lie to me than reject me and have to go through the walk of shame. I'm an advocate of little white lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me to respond to a guy in public, that I don't know, he needs to be attractive, seem smart, and socially adept as in - not full of himself or be a misogynist. I don't want to talk to any guy who thinks a decent way of flirting is negging me and trying to knock my confidence down so he can "get" me. That approach makes me think he is a goof.

For the most part I hate it when guys ask me out. If I am interested in a guy I will let him know. The only exception is if we've had a long decent conversation and it's not just all about what I can teach them, they have to show me something I never knew before and still seem open minded. A lot of times I have conversations with guys, and afterwards they are really into my insight and personality, but to me, they are just a guy I decided to talk to. They often want to hang out again, and I wouldn't MIND, as friends, but even then I don't really plan on taking time out of my work, school, and established social life to make room for them. If the conversation is just as interesting to me as it was to them, as in, I feel like they have insight that makes them mysterious and interesting, I would like to see them again as friends, ...maybe as an interested lady.

But I do not date. I hate dates. Dating a guy to me has always seemed like a fake show - show me how much you'll try to impress me on a surface level, because we don't really know each other. Show me that you know the rules, and use good manners to hide all your faults. Buy me things and hold open doors so that you think you have a right to kiss me at the end of the night.... NO thank you. I would much rather hang out with a man as an equal adult in a non romantic context and let the moments bring moments of truth and attraction themselves.

Last night a good guy friend of mine tried to kiss me... I don't even get why guys try. I tell all of my friends and every guy that seems interested that I don't want to hook up with or date anyone and I still get attention.