• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

it's days like today....

soulfly

Bluelight Crew
it's days like today...that lead to nights like tonight...
a night that i wish i could dial a few simple numbers into my cell phone, and without fail, you would meet me anywhere i needed you to.
most likely somewhere intown boston, for coffee and a side of comfort
tonight, we would feel safe in each other's confusion
tonight, i would have a hard time opening up, and talking... but we would light up a joint and soon enough my emotions come pouring out...
and i would see that look on your face...the look of complete honesty...
which would be followed by speechlessness... and then utter silence
i will bare my soul to you, not to be saved, but simply noticed...
but tonight i will find no answers, i will still be overcome by fear...by indecision
and there will be no one to argue with when i try to pay the bill at the coffee shop...
i wish you were here...

Soulfly - I love the honesty of your emotions.
I wish your momentary loneliness gives way to peaceful smiles.
Luvs all the way,
-Amina
------------------
"Like a bird on a wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free" - Leonard Cohen

very nice. odd how reading something so eloquently written can restore one's faith in humanity (for a time). restores a belief that there are still beautiful people in this world who are not afraid to show that they still feel.
thank you,
------------------
liljojo

awwwww, you explained those emotions so well, i know exactly what you mean... big big hugs
xoxo
christine

Soulfly,
Thank you for this...your ability to take certain feelings and create always amazes me. I miss you, bro. I hope your struggle to share yourself openly gets easier with time. My thoughts are with you today.
Love,
Caress

why did you have to make me cry? that is the way i am feeling right now...you put it so nicely.
i needed that
thanks
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by kel (edited 17 October 2000).]

I wish you would post here more Jay, because your writing utterly amazes me.
There are so many times that are like this....

I agree Jay, you need to post more in words. I think that you have a lot to offer. I like your writing a lot, it really hits home with me. love ya bro...and thanks.
------------------
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
-=R a n d y=-

dayum why everytime I read something by you it touches me and makes me wanna shed a tear,or give you a hug? I think its b/c I maybe feelin the same way also. much luv kid hugs and muah.
s/d
always think about you
smile.gif

------------------
SOULFLY: i'm a moderater...not god
you say im a BITCH like its a bad thing!!!

once again... something i wrote becomes a premonition of things to come in my life...
*sigh*
"self-fulfilling prophecy" maybe?
------------------
Soulfly-
**Proud to be an Official member of the Stuck-Up/8-Up Crew**
"Fuck PLUR! it's all about hardcore ass fucking!!"
"You broke Bean-Geek's car...that's SO fucking un-PLUR!!"

soulfly ohmygod that's beautiful hun.
smile.gif

Makes me think of the boy I love, he's more my best friend and soulmate than anything else. But we can't be together....he's so far away. I miss him.
frown.gif
Thanks so much for sharing this.
*hugs*
~kimmy.
------------------
~*~If we both were to die, and I went to heaven and you went to hell, I would give up my place in heaven to come and join you in hell, just so you wouldn't have to be alone.~*~

soulfly,
I know the feeling, it hurts, it sucks, but life goes on, and you learn from things ment to be or not. we are here for you man.

you were able to take the words that were swarming around in my head...and write a beautiful poem reflecting my true feelings
thank you...
=0)
you make me feel in a sense "normal"
[This message has been edited by Jesster (edited 21 November 2000).]