• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

weird things people do on E

I know of a girl who likes to do backbends and cartwheels. Yeah, doesn't sound too weird, unless other people around don't know what's up. The chanting thing I've also seen. Something about newbies liking the sound of their own voice and the rythms they can make. Same girls had situp and pushups races, too. Must have been a speeding roll. Sand..digging in it. That's all I got.

I once watched a guy run around the house on his fists and knees making gorilla noises. when he stopped for a second I asked him WTF are you doin? He answered, "I don't know." My best friend is also in to the toe sucking thing. He likes to suck his girlfriend's toe; she says it tickles too much, so she won't let him do it right away. It then turns into a house wide chase. It is one of the funniest things I've seen.

I was this club once and I saw this guy try to lift the top of the stage that people sat on. He kept trying to lift the floor off the stage for a good 20 mins. This was wiggin me out, I was rolling face at the time too.
Pe@ce
Jeremy
------------------
AIM- spdracer95 or spdracer959
Tampa, FL

Hi,
I have this friend who really rolls when he's out there, but he has no tact about things. (I can't understand why his tolerance doesn't build up.) Anyhow, he was in a major touchy-feely mood and was freaking everyone out about it. He didn't know who he was pawing. Going after pretty girls with their bf right there. Or men. whoever was within hands reach. Everyone was asking me to make him stop and when I tried he'd come after me! I don't call him to come out with me anymore. All the policing wrecks my night.

I question my humanity however, this made me ROFL:
Another guy put his cig out on my buddie's $600 dog.
I sincerley hope the pup was ok.
smile.gif

Alright haha I got a story. The first time I rolled I was at my friends party and the dj was spining breaks.. (this is the first time I ever heard such great music) haha I kept telling the dj he was god, and kept asking for every track he spun. hah he got pissed cuz I was fuckin his shitup ehhe but when I came down we smoked up and it was all g00d.
------------------
...here the night is gone thats ok, I will rock We will rock all through the day

Rolling introduced me to staying up the whole night. This was'nt weird in itself but when I was acting all cocky with some of the most dangerous people in my area & getting away with it => scary.

Rolling introduced me to staying up the whole night. This was'nt weird in itself but when I was acting all cocky with some of the most dangerous people in my area & getting away with it => scary.

haha...i was at dis rave club with chairs all laong the walls and i thought there was a chair so i sat down..but there really wasnt so i fell on my ass!
AND
this was a stupid thing too...i was at the same club place..and these two girls were cussing each other out..about to fite or sumthing...and i felt so bad..so i went up to one of them and hugged her and said "i hope everything turns out okay" lol...she was nice tho

Once my friend spit her gum out in this glass of water, she didn't feel like going to find a garbage, I guess. Well, a little bit later, I was thirsty, so I drank the water that had the gum in it... I thought it tasted yummy because it was minty...my friends thought it tasted good, too.
------------------
Those that danced where thought to be quite insane by those who did not hear the music

Bring on the touchy feeliness - wish all my friends were like that on e ...hmmm, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

lol this was sooooo funny at the time. i doubled the pokemon's back in Febuary, and along with the side of weed, i hallucinated for my first time eva. I fell in love with this bird due to the MD and we were cuddleing and what not, she was lying down with her head on my lap( dont get any ideas ) and had her eyes closed. I was just watching her as chopped as can be, when suddenly one of her eyes turned into a button and what i was thinking was that i have to push it to save us like we were all gonna die if i didnt push it, so like anyone would do, i gave her a , massive poke in the eyes and then realised what had happened, she had jumped up and screamed, nearly in tears, i was on the floor cracking up but soooo believed what happend. it was an unreal experience with alot of laughter. the same night, i won an oscar for the best modelling display with this girl. striking unreal poses and it was the talk for along time to come!
monarch-----

At how sweet it is this year I was walking around when this dude randomly told me he was hungry and asked if i had some food. Before I could say anything he turned around and started to VIOLENTLY bite down on the rope supporting the tent. I don't know WTF he was on but he had that thick stingy rope in his jaws like a wild animal trying to chew its way free from a trap. Needless to say I had no food otherwise I'd have loved to help the poor chap out
smile.gif

------------------
Why drink and drive when you can drop and roll!

I don't know how weird this is, but I found it rather humurous at least, LOL...this guy at the club was crawling around on the floor..just touching everyones feet...
kschick25

One time i was at a hartford afterhours and i saw a transvestite that was about 6'7" with high heals on carying a passed out girl through the crowd of people...fuckin weird shit.
------------------
It'd be a lot cooler if you did! -D&C
Skinamara dinky dinky dink skinamara dinky do

alright the most fucked up thing ive seen in front of me (not a picture or movie) while rolling happened at zen fest. i had dropped 3 pink clovers (all at once) and was walking around just trying to decide where to go when i walk by the first aid tent and see this girl with a glowstick stuck in her fucking eye!! it wasnt just in there a little, im pretty sure it went through her eye, cause it was just sticking out and glowing and there was blood all over her face. im pretty sure she was fucked up on something, cause it didnt look like she was feeling any pain...i didnt even know her but i still felt bad =(

the list of crazy crap i've seen is probably endless, i'll tyr and entertain you with a few of the most hilarious moments..
after a night out we had retreated back to a friends house and were attempting to do resin yoghurt bombs, my friend began to heat up his spoon with butter and ganja on. then instead of putting it into the yoghurt and eating it, stuck the spoon in his mouth and then proceeded to eat from the tub of butter... until we stopped him.
I've seen many diffrent variations on the cigarette lighting *mess up*, people lighting chewing gum, there own fingers and one seriously crazy dood took his insole out of his shoe and tried to smoke that!
I also have one messy situation to own upto myself were i had an argument with a water bottle. I had put the water bottle on the seat i was sitting in, i then proceeded to shout at for over 5 minutes for stealing my seat.
keep the messy stories coming
luv Mr C

I once saw a guy gnawing couch cushins all night at a party.I've seen another person eating stuffed animals.Telling em how much he loved em as he gnawed off thier ears and stuff.I've seen people try and hug people that weren't there,just empty air.I've seen people talking to anything and everything.
Me,Personally,I've seen time stand still and rush by all at once.
M.B.S.

i usually put a souther in my mouth. most of u prolly don't think that is wierd, but it is not "normal for me" I'll even do it out in clubs and stuff. also when im on E i will cuddle or "puddle" up with somebody (after my peak) even it it is another guy that im relaxin with .... Fooo Sheeeze