Everyone, Please forgive me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ SKINNY GEE

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi,
this is dj skinny gee.
I just want to apologize to everyone because I have realized what a jerk I have been here the past couple of days.
I do not know what to say other than I AM truly sorry. : (
I hope most of you can forgive me and we can all forget about this whole thing.
I promise I will never make a rude post again.
Sincerely,
Dj Skinny Gee

NOT!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!
I AM NOT SORRY FOR SHIT!
SO DISREGARD THAT POST, YA IDIOTS!
HA! GOT YA!
(YOUR FAVORITE BLUELIGHTER, DJ SKINNY GEE)
[This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 30 July 2000).]
[This message has NOT BEEN edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (NOT edited 01 August 2000).]
[This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 01 August 2000).]

y0 where do you wanna get at skinnygee?
wtf....thats just waste of
1)your time (why the hell did you type that:!2)us reader's time
3)of bandwith.
Care for the speed of the board;
if we would all do this this would turn into what the cyberarmy is, a big heap of cow manure
allunorganized and screwed up with useless posts.
(cyberarmy.com , that is).
It is unrelated to the topic herein discussed, but its an example of a board screwing up.
Peace

blood drinker--
if you wanted to keep the "board" going as fast as i could , then you wouldn't have just replyed with all of your garbage.
Also one little post isn't gonna affect the speed ya goof
I have no care for time either.
you remind me of those "Anti-littering" people who say not to litter.
I LITTER!
I'll explain why......
Because people tell you not to litter.
Well, it's not gonna make ANY difference.
If I litter, it wont matter because everyone is gonna do it anyway! Well NOT EVERYONE, but for the people WHO do, it would not help for just ONE person to quit littering.
EVERYONE would have to quit for it to help. Let me rephrase that....
AT LEAST 20 % would have to quit before it would help really.
And lets say everyone quits, then I WILL STILL LITTER because it won't matter. It wont affect the world, if it's just ONE person littering!
See my point?

Grow up .
Scum like you is what gives everything a bad name....irrisponsible childish fucks that cause these laws all of you dudes complain about in here.
"I hate my govt and its laws. Free mj, be more tolerant of xtc and stop the myths"
Irrisponsible childish use triggers laws like this.
"If it says litter, i will litter"
WTF? THat is just plain gay.
* You asked why did I even post my reply to your second message if i was so worried about bandwith. Well it does not make a difference, I was just expressing my opinion (like you always do, even if it is mostly always biased) on how many pointless posts can trigger a speed fuckup.
Hey not to start a fight or anything. I calmly and seriously replied to your second message. Now you come with a fucked up rebellious reply that is plain childish...that is just like idiotic. You should calm down and think about what you post.The rules are after all, think before you post. meaning no junk,.
My dog think clearer.

blood drinker--
THE RULES ARE ALSO "NO HATEFUL WORDS"
SO YOU ARE BREAKING THEM TOO, YA HIPOCRIT.
ALSO YOU ARE SO VERY WRONG ABOUT WHY LAWS ARE HERE.
LAWS ARE HERE BECAUSE OF THE MONEY.
PEOPLE WHO GET BUSTED HAVE TO PAY. THEN THEY MAKE MONEY.
YOU ARE ACTUALLY NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIVE THAT THEY CARE?
GIVE ME A BREAK HERE!
LAWS ARE NOT MADE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE WHO BREAK THEM. LAWS ARE MADE FOR THE MONEY. GOT IT?

True. Mostly about money.
But governments even think about laws because of the disrupteness of irrisponsible and chiildish use on something like xtc triggerrs.
"Girl dies after digesting 5 pills."
WTF...misinformed, irrisposnible, and childish right there for ya. Didnt even test them...bought it off a dirty street corner.
Alright...since we both broke the forums rules, i suggest we just quit the little argument. Where do we end this?
- Dont post unnescessary posts. (Really, make an effort and think about it. Just dont geezus). Think before you post
- Ill quit the hate.
Peace?

So, how much do you have to pay if you kill someone? If laws are made for money I mean?
The way I see it society has to pay to keep some asshole in jail because he broke the law...

blood drinker---
yea, I actually agree with you anyway, sorta..
What I think is that they still dont care but they act like they do, So, they can keep Anti-drug users on their side...
It's kinda hard to explain exactly..
Okay, peace, thanks for not taking me too seriously.

Pox, i really dont understand the question...Can you rephrase?
I'm talking about drugs but I think its the same way with murder.
They make money from everything.

I agree that some laws are made for money, but not all laws. If I should kill someone and then go to prison for it, nobody makes any money. Society/the government have to pay for my food, clothes health care, the guards +++
I believe that laws are made to prevent anarchy... When it comes to drug laws there are many reasons, and one of them is money.

I have to disagree pox,
I think they DO make money off of murder.
I dont KNOW for a fact, so this is my opinion.
Anarchy WOULD be good and they know it.
You see?
I'll explain...
If there was anarchy then "they" couldn't exist.
They NEED us, so that's why murder is illegal.
They actually dont care.
Anarchy is very good and I belive in it totally because let me explain myself.
If this country was free and we could do whatever we want, then all the "bad" people would be killed.
The reason is There are MUCH MORE good people than there are bad people.
So, all the good people would kill off the bad people untill they were all gone.
Dont you agree with that?
The bad people could never take over us.
So, everything would be peaceful.
Anarachy is actaully a PEACEFUL thing and hardly anyone realizes it because they're all brainwashed into thinking this world would be total chaos.
There would be no more world wars no nothing.
All peace.
I also believe that if got money for free then this world could still exist because there would be so many people who would love to vollunteer and we could still have all of our businesses up and running.
There would be no more greed, power, war, nothing.
So next time you see one of those Anarachy dudes, dont think badly of him because they all think they same way I do about this subject.
No one in their right mind wants Total War!
This is all about POWER!
The only bad thing about Anarchy was that Anarchy bean I ate that had PCP in it and I didn't even blow up off of it. I felt like I drank a quart of beer. I could have felt that for 79 cents, not 22 bucks.

I totally disagree with you, there will always be bad elements in a society no matter what anyone does, and the killing all the bad people is not very realistic...
but i'm really too tired to argue right now, don't really see the point either since we probably won't agree on this anytime soon. So I'll just leave it at that.

dj:
i think you got it right (first time i agree with you): it's about power...
i wonder, if there was anarchy, won't there be any people longing for more power than they have?

colour my day--
well there probably would be some people who would want more power, but i think they wouldn't last too long : )
Most people don't want some Powerful force or Powerful Human being controlling them, so I think they would all get rid of whoever the power freaks are.
It is great to have power, but it is even GREATER to have Peace.

I have to put this one back up at the top so I can have the # 1 AND # 2 spot!
Just wait until tomorrow and I will think of great NEW to XTC topics and blow up the charts.

umm if there was anarchy, it would be legal for me to kill you *evil grin*
------------------
Let's Roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.