• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why is E so expensive???

adRAINne

Bluelighter
Why is E so expensive? I can usually find it for no less then $14 and it goes so much higher. Whats the difference between expensive and cheap pills? Is there really a difference? I know my friend who deals buys them for like $5. Please help cause I wanna make sure I'm not being ripped off or whatever!
Thanks guys
***adRAINne***

generally MDMA is more expensive than MDEA, MDA, or MDE. It is also not as common as you would expect to find a pill purely made with MDMA. The other versions of it are much less expensive. Also, pills are often passed off as pure MDMA when they also contain speed and caffeine in them to create the speedy effect. But why dealers buy e so inexpensively and we don't? I have no idea -- profit? inflation?
smile.gif
Check out that dancesafe site listed under the thread "it's cool, but am I abnormal." that tells you what's in a lot of pills, and how some had nothing!

Good question.
any economics majors know of a way in which we could collectively make the price go down?
I'm broke.

this is what i heard....slangers buy em for 10 and sell em for either 15-20 they need to make a profit..but yah e is so expensive for a pill heheh...but worth it tho right....

why is a poster $15 dollars??...
why is a gram of weed $10?
why is a University Text Book $120?
why does my rent cost me 350$ a month....?
*giggles*
money, Unfortunatly, talks....walks, breaths and moves in this world...
--The dollar stood up one day and said --"Hello..my fellow people...i am a dollar so worship me....." *giggles* sowwy...yes i am very nuts...GRimmE can votch for that one...heheheheh anyway it is super early...and i have not slept...
wink.gif

*p**L**u**R*
aymi
[This message has been edited by Aymi (edited 19 January 2000).]

most people are desprite for E, so when a dealer says 20 or 25 they go for it. But if we ALL refuse to pay that much then they will have to be sold for less, but obviously that wont happen. So just work hard during the week cash your check and have a great fucking weekend!

It's called supply & demand. And its being demanded at an expensive rate.
Whats up Chicago!!! start posting pill reports so we know what the fuck is out there. To everyone else please post where your from. Thank You !!
Everyone please to safe. And watch the Rave scene for about 2 months if in Chicago as its going to get worse before it gets better.
PLUR

AYMI
I cannot believe they are wining over 15bucks... we pay 30 here... and still that is much cheaper then drinking LOL
I should know... I ran into a few $200 Tabs!
so a mear 30bucks is a gift of GOD Since I have started taking E
------------------
------------------------
PLUR Has been spoken here!!
Be all you can be! Take some E!

where i m at i get pillz for 30 sumtimez 25 if i m lucky.
frown.gif
jus b thankful for the 14 dolla pill. all in all i have to say itz deffinitely wurth it... p_l_u_r

Think of it this way....You go out for a night on the town...alcohol is your drug of choice...I guarantee you pay more than 20-30 dollars at the bar or club or wherever it is you go...

hA!!! u comlain for $US15. in sydney (australia) i pay between $20-$25US and ive heard in n.z. its about 30-40US$. anyways, as people say, still cheaper than the bar...

oh...by the way. e is "expensive" cause:
1) its illegal = risks
2) it depends who u know and how many u buy.
bye!!

It's as simple as supply and demand and also risk versus reward.If your going to sell e is it worth it to you to only make a buck or two per pill if you face 20 years in prision.I think not.Besides I don't know where you live but most I think would be happy paying $14.If you friend sell it for $5 and he's a friend why does he charge you $14?

k, im very new (as in 2 days) and i somehow fell upon this old thread....well anyway. im in chicago and im not sure what your asking about chicago. well the pills that are going around here......
spaulding something : is the big thing around here at the moment. its very new (within a week) and everyone wants it. i had before i even knew it was out. i rolled hard from midnight til six, and felt it for a day or two.
then i ran across some old school 007.
and mollys have constantly been the rave around here, as well as buddahs.
you score in lucky if you pay less than 25 for anything. and i dunno. i just say someone asking whats up in chicago and no reply. WELL IM HERE!!!!! so ill keep the chicago post

Legalize it is the easiest way to bring down the price. No more bunk pills too, no more rolling the dice.
You'd have a pharmicist's recipe for pre-load & post, ensuring for each pill you get the most.
Clean, safe(r),for about 2 bucks a pill, Become a Libertarian & get rid of Bill.
------------------
Waiter, what moon is this on my plate? Take it back please, I ordered the sun.

Standerd price here in Canada is 30$cad, 20$ usd... The reason that E is so expensive is because we will pay it =]
------------------
Yes :p

You are all bastards
smile.gif

Complaining about $15 pills...
In Tokyo the going rate outside/inside
clubs is never less than \5000 (US$45)!
But I suppose it makes us appreciate it everytime that much more.
Anyway, a cup of coffee is US$6, so we`re
used to it...

i get my pills for $2 for singles...uh i live in antarctic...yeah...they're pretty cheap there...pure MDMA too with a dash of speed just to get u off your ass...
wink.gif

and if i buy ten packs from the eskimos i can get it down to $1 a pill!!!!!!
amazing huh??? it's all about which eskimos u know!!! ;p
smile.gif
hamlet
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif