Why do most people hide behind pseudonyms?

Dr.Tom

Bluelighter
Are you afraid of being held responsible for your posts. As long as youhide and fear the government and others, we will never win the drug war or take back our government.
Dr.Tom Oth

Half the fun of drugs is the fact that its illegal and i dont give a ?£$% who knows my real name (gary storey) i think youve taken too many pills

i dont care either my names Lee Shannon!!!
------------------
LOST IN A WORLD OF XTC................

Yep, I think it's more just for fun than fear.. Whitney Prince, dats me.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Whatevaz.. i didnt do nuffin hehe.. im Jennifer Pryor.. do i care if you know that.. No.. hehe.. no one calls me that anyway..
=oD
------------------
~*P*L*U*R*~
Smoochies, Glitter and Lollies ~
~*Princess

Not scared one fucking bit. My name is...uhhhhhhhh...John Doe. Yeah, that's the ticket.
------------------
"9 out of 10 doctors agree, if stranded on a desert island, they would prefer Stove Top Stuffing over mashed potatoes."

Dirk Diggler here! naw just playing, Devin OLeary.
------------------
Rave on Raver...

You want a picture? Straight or rolling!
Ive been meaning to send in some pics from South Beach..I had picture of Rob and his g friend in bed sleeping with beans all over the spread ...hehehheh
I think there is a rave this week end in Miami that is suppose to be good
wink.gif

I'll let you know if Luna and I go....
Tom

Dr. Tom, where in Miami.....what day????
South beach....please inform!!!
Much love KrAzYk (KELLY)
------------------
"It's your life, you can make it or break it."

Im not hiding. I just choose to not give personal information away to everyone that has a computer. I would rather not make it any easier for certain people to steal my credit card number, social security number. Im not saying that its likely to happen, but i would rather do what i could to prevent it. I live in an amazingly safe neighborhood, but i still lock my door. If a cop were to walk up to me in real life, and asked if i use E, i would tell him , yes, i do. I also speed. I'm not ashamed of my drug use.
------------------
><PLURR><
What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

i dont
oh and i gotta ask.. why do you feel the need to spam all the forums? particularly this one? sure you have some neat ideas but do you really need to post them in every forum? wouldnt one be enuf?

umm, I am involved in too much on the internet to even consider releasing my name to anyone here, no offence its just the way it is..
------------------
.;$:._.;$:._.;$:._.;$:._
We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glowworm.
-- Winston Churchill

The only spamming I have done was between my two log on id's THOTH at the HIVE and Dr.Tom here. Sure it was interesting to see how rumors quickly propogated and how the few insecure peeps jumped on the wagon behing thoth or drtom... What is wrong with asking real questions like:
Why do you fear doing something taht you enjoy even if society thinks it is wrong.
My ancestors created a constitution to protect the minority from the majority!
We should all have the right to our opinions, but also reserve our judgements on others. I am carefull not to put others down here or any where unless they continue to show malice or stupidity. We are all born ignorant. It should be a crime to stay taht way.
Personal responsibility or lack there of is why most recreational drugs are banned!
GhB is an excellent example, body builders, longevity people have used it for 20 years without problems. As soon as the un wsshed masses found it...
I am sorry if you feel that asking why people are afraid to admit drug use or hide behind false names was directed negatively at you or this board.
I have always tried to set an example as a proffesional;ie doctor, giving health advice and a person. I use my real name, have posted my phone numbers even social security numbers. Anyone with computer can find any information about anyone here or anywhere with enough effort.
Ignorance make fear a powerfull force
frown.gif

Unless we start trusting eachother the PLUR thing is nothing more than a pipe dream..
TRUST must come first...
Tom Oth aka THomasOTHaka THOTH aka Dr.ThomasOth aka Dr.Tom Oth ect..You get the idea? Was it really that hard to figure out.
As long as we hide in a closet, others taht hide as well will never know how many others are just a like. Fear empowers the governments of the world. Everyone enjoys sex, drugs of pleasure. Only religious zealots and followers of said cults wether sanctioned by churches or pagan or pipe dreams, when they start killoing others because god told them so....
ONLY SATAN OR DEMONS would convince man to kill other men,women, children animals for that matter!
Life is sacred, nothig else should be!
My Thot

why the fuck would i put my real name up here?
------------------
N2ODreams (187er)