HIVE or BLUELIGHT which is a STING operation?

Dr.Tom

Bluelighter
I heard the HIVE is providing address's and names to the feds. I think th ematermind behind th ewhole deal is a SUPER HACKER that works for the USGOV. HE was a criminal mastermind but now works both sides. I think he is real the devil and wants to take over the world.
Be carefull!
HIVE=BEEZ BEES = STING Get it?

And DR Tom=NUTCASE.....got it?
DR. TOM also=QUACK
DR.TOM isnt important enough for the feds to care about....but he thinks he is.....Paranoia is a bitch aint it kids?

Sounds like someone's been posting after a 5 day meth binge... that shit can mess you up man, consider detox...
CX

This crap about the Hive was all over alt.drugs et al last week, and it appears to be a load of BULLSHIT.
Watch those drugs Dr, and don't let the paranoia get to ya.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

The kitchen chemists on the Hive are people who make small batches for themselves and their friends. You don't see discussions about "large scale production" or "good things to use as filler for pill presses" or "how to smuggle $2 million worth of pills across the border".
If the Feds busted someone on the Hive, it would take a warrant (which they couldn't get based on what's posted on the Hive), and probably the biggest bust they would get would be 2 felonies on some guy with the precursors for 40 grams of MDMA, and he'd be out of jail in two years anyway. Hardly worth the effort, wouldn't you say? They'd have better luck ambushing kids in the parking lot of a rave... at least they'd get people for trafficking.
If you're worried about being busted because you make illegal drugs, don't talk about it on the internet.

Of course the HIVE is legit! Mostly moderated by those that have been causulties of th eDRUG WAR or a soldier in the DRUG WAR. Th eGovenor of florida is lowering the limits of TRAFICKING level st that 100 pills is a HUGE sentance as if you smuggled 300,000 pills. It' s all to fudge the numbers.Like th ebody count in Vietnam,the USGOV needs sheep like us to make up the stats. They don't care who you are, better small time as you are easier to convict!
DT

Windowlicker, I hope you're right. I'm hoping that with the passage of this damn meth-antiproliferation act that the feds wont get any more people resources than they have now and won't waste their time trying to find people who talk about drug manufacture on the net. It will be interesting to see just what happens. I wish we'd just quit wasting billions of dollars trying to make sure no one gets a buzz. I wrote my congressman about it, but everyone is stuck on the idea that the bill just prevents people from selling drugs and paraphernalia. No one is reading the fine print.
Peace

Your very wriong on the law point, most bill rarely pass as written and of course allows special interest groups like th emilitary and Feds to tag on loop holes and the like. Search and seizure protection is gone my friend in just 7 years the government hqas nearly stripped the US constitution!
I use dto have faith in US law. UNtil I went through the system and yes I have lost family and friend to the drug war. Definition like illegal drugs,substance can mean a lot more than meth, it canmean over seas cancer drugs not approved here. Health food owners will risk prison to sell alt nutrition!
I am glad you called your rep.. we all need to get on this one freedom is never free!
THOTH

if the hive is run by feds then how come so few of its regulars have had the law swoop down on them?
or have they already been busted and the dea is using covert operatives to post under their name so that no-one will suspect that they're gone? or maybe federal prisons are now hooked up to the internet and the busted hive bees are posting from their cells and just haven't gotten around to mentioning to the others that the board is a sting operation. come to think of it maybe the reason that those dea covert operatives can imitate the posting style of the hive bees so well is because the govenment has used its mind-meld technology to transfer info from the minds of the bees to the minds of the dea agents.
if that's the case, then maybe they're on to me too!!!
shit i've gotta run, i think i hear the helicopters comi. . . .
------------------
"The weirder you are going to behave, the more normal you should look. . .When I see a kid with three or four rings in his nose, I know there is absolutely nothing extraordinary about that person. "
-- P.J. O'Rourke

For more information about that FL governor who is lowering trafficking check out his Office of Drug Control's website. Access it via www.fl.gov b/c I can't remember the direct link right now. Dr. Tom you're a whacko. What gives you the right to call yourself a doctor. Imagining you as a doctor is scary, i have to keep reminding myself that your advice is not sound b.c you're probably not a doctor.

I'd rather have a doc give his real opinion , than some politically correct speak or guarded statement!
The truth can be hard to swallow....
DT not nearly as cocky or pompous as yu might think? just another boy trying to make sense of a senseless world
smile.gif

THOTH well, he knows ALL
smile.gif

dr. tom, that first sentence of yours almost sums up my opinions exactly: "I'd rather have a doc give his real opinion. . . "
i think the only change i would make might be to move the word "real" to a different place in the sentence. how's this " I'd rather have a REAL doc give his opinion. . . "
yup, that looks much better
smile.gif

Yeah I smell ya!
You still believe in doctors do ya?
Santa Claus?
Degree's mean nothing, unless those that have them care about others more than their own ego(pride) SIN one of the 7
wink.gif

Dr.Tom the"REAL" deal
smile.gif
practicle, fun at parties trust worthy, will die for th rright principles!
I AM on PURPOSE whats your excuse?

DR TOM
I have some advice for you you can take it or leave it
give up ALL drugs for a while
sort your head out

Im getting pretty tired... wait.. ive been pretty tired of the Docs shit since I first read any of it. Its anoying. If you have somthing to say, say it. If you just want to type nonsense while you jerk off at your comp, thinking that youre fucking with peoples heads (youre not), get a fucking life/girlfriend/job/hobby or somthing!
------------------
It's in that place where I put that thing that time- AcidBurn

no personal offense to DR. Tom, but does anyone else think this guy is a totally paranoid wacko?
------------------
-Spencer
And the moon was so beautiful
That the ocean held up a mirror.

never trust a "doctor" who can't even fucking spell.
do i still believe in doctors?: yes. i believe that the medical community in your country (the us) is slightly more messed up than in my country (canada), but in my experience doctors are caring and compassionate individuals who are trying to do their best in an imperfect system. the flaws in the system have more to do with the weakness of our governments in the face of the pharmaceutical lobby than any inherent defect in doctors.
of course there are bad doctors, just like there are bad former chiropractors. your deep-seated hatred of all doctors and the medical community makes me wonder if you were the victim of some sort of botched circumcisison as a child.
santa claus?: are you implying that the benevolent doctor is a creation of the imagination much like santa claus? because if you are i would like to introduce you to the doctors that i know. maybe you'll even start believing in santa claus again.
degrees mean nothing?: well i would tend to believe that a degree from wherever you got yours means nothing. other degrees however mean that someone has met certain criteria of competence and knowledge and are able to practice their profession based on an objective (while there may be no absolute objectivity the term is still useful) standard.
you may be "the real deal", you may be practiCAL, you may have principles, but frankly i think that if i followed your advice i would be the one dying for your principles.
you are "on purpose"?? what the hell does that mean. you should try composing your thoughts before you fire off these rants. it would really make some of your ideas more credible. proofreading your posts is a small price to pay for these convictions which you claim to be so committed to. much less of a sacrifice than dying for them. . .
------------------
"Until you die it's all life, so make the most of it." -- Kurt Vonnegut

"you may be "the real deal", you may be practiCAL, you may have principles, but frankly i think that if i followed your advice i would be the one dying for your principles."
Ooooohhh...good line.
smile.gif

------------------
~This space for rent~