Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Random Acts of Kindness.....

CrazyAustralian

Bluelighter
Ok PPL, in response to Speakafreaka's post about Miscellaneous rants (what a great thread!) i would like to hear about your drug/rave random acts of kindness.
Here are mine...
Rave: Every Picture 19. I'm walkin around in the morning and walked a bit too close to a guy who was dancing. I accidently stepped on his foot and turned to say sorry and do the normal hand gestures when he said 'sorry for having my foot where you wanted to put yours'... I laughed for about two minutes, then said that it was ok and actually my fault... i thought it was pretty funny and nice.
Drug: I invested some money with a friend to get a couple of pills. We were told that we would be getting ****** (can't remember which one but we weren't sure wether it was gonna be aussie speed bomb or nice MDMA) but they were cheap so i went in anyway knowing I could EZ test afterwards. When I got to frantic freeland he said 'here ya go, thought ya may have liked these a bit more' and when I looked at what he'd given me, i saw those precious White Mitsi turbo's from a few weeks back! What a surprise! Thanks man!
Ok people, share your stories...

He He, not that I would know... but u were originally getting white scales CrazyAustralian.. and then the magical world of White Mitsu Turboz came along!
Thanks for the many lifts around the place CrazyAustralian, I really appreciate it!
Rave: Some guy wearing a green top at dreamtime creation 2 couldn't find the toilets, so I took him to them and later on in the night, he dragged me out of the main room and bought me a bottle of water. Now thats PLUR.. Hey to the guy in the echo hoody, if u r reading this!!
Drug: The several shoutings of loui, by various people! I luv u all! I've hopefully paid you back by now!

xs2000 nye at perth. I am totally fukt of my face and dance like a fucking madman and there is this guy who is walking around giving out yellow smiley stickers. He sees me raving and gives me a REALLY BIG glittery smiley sticker. I felt like a million bucks!!!!!!
I try to always be kind to everyone I meet at raves and give them gum and ciggies etc etc etc

big thank you to trippy and everyone else who gets worried when i start peaking and hit the floor! its SO nice to know that you guys look out for me..
smile.gif
but seriously, im ok...
and huge thanks to Pillin'Dillin' for giving me a chupachup at Utopia10 and also to Tiptronic, who bought me water at Sublime, when i needed it most..
smile.gif
Bluelighters are the best!

yeah when im on e i always do that kinda stuff. i remember people wanting this and wanting that and i remember them when im at 7-11 and i come back an hour or whatever later and give them the chupa they wanted or chewy or something little like that and people LOVE it. you should see their faces. and thats all i do it for, to see the smily faces.
and yeah i like it when there's stickers going around. you see other people with stickers on them like you and its like, 'heh heh, yeah they got them off the same dude for sure'.
its the only way, ppl. you gotta be nice to strangers and you gotta be kind and all and you'll get it back, no questions asked.
thats one of the things i love about the 'e scene'
------------------
"If you're not confused.. you don't understand everything. Silence is deafening." S.A. :) ;) :D

yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
i cant think of any particular thing rite at the moment (no... drugs dont affect ur memory.. errr.......) but one of my favourite things about going out is just meeting new people... in a place thats got a good vibe u can end up with a tonne of new frendz just cos u share ur water with someone who looks liek they need it... i love it love it love it
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

im not sure how many of u guys were around in the morning at pleazure, but there was this cute little dude looking kinda lost and freindless (i think they all piked on him) but still dancing around, and i think it was me and spazznut and syn that started talking to him... and we gave him massages n stuff and he was wrapped... and he hung out with us for the rest of pleazure... and wouldnt stop saying how 'u guys r great!' its so kewl just to make someone happy
smile.gif
in a way its entirely selfish cos ur making urself happy making them happy
smile.gif
if that makes any sense
smile.gif
i think he kept getting a little confuse by all the group asking what his BL nik was tho hehehe
smile.gif

argh i had lots more to ramble about but i'll cut this short cos i have to go to bed
nite nite people
much love and hugs and PLUR and all things soppy to everyone
smile.gif

and remember to keep throwing those random acts of kindness around
smile.gif

SaSsSssSSssSSssSSsssSSsssSSsssEEeeEee

There's been so many times when some stranger has done something really nice and I've turned to a friend and we've both gone "Wow that was really awesome!" Nothing specific tho, people handing out things, saying nice things, holding doors open, picking up something someone else dropped. (I agree with Sassy tho, drugs don't affect your memory, I'm pretty sure my memory has always been bad, but I'm might be wrong, I can't remember
smile.gif
)
I once found $50 on the floor at Kryal Castle and asked the people around me if they'd dropped it. I guess that kinda shows the kind attitude, 1) I didn't just pocket it and hope no one saw and 2) No one falsely claimed to have dropped it even though I would have given it to them...
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

I am like a mother at raves (I put that figuratively as I am a male). I always bring two lots of talcum powder and give it to anyone that needs it, I bring about 15 packs of chewing gum, 30 chuppa chupps, always have water.
I'm with Sassy, it makes me happy knowing I'm making other people happy, it's such a buzz. But the most recent acts of kindess have been at at GC when I was offered some wizz on a ferris wheel (you know who you are), then was given some amyl at the last SSU and told keep it for the rest of the night (thankyou, but I know I shouldn't have done that), and also the amyl I was regurlarly given at Trade, which lead to me calling myself and the others that were indulging amyl-mals.
Thankyou to all those people that are so kind at raves, it's what it should always be about.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

the act of kindness i will always remember was last year...
i used to go to parties by myself and always enjoy them... but there was this one party, floorplay at billboards, and the vibe was not all that good.. and i really felt like talking to somebody... so i went around and tried to find some friendly person... but all the people just turned away or gave really cold answers....
... and i got really sad and felt lonely and went to the chillout room where i saw this girl and asked her if i could sit down with her and talk to her and she said sure, talk to me... and then she asked me if i was at the party by myself and invited me to stay with her and her friends.... and they were so friendly and took me to a recovery.... they made my night!!!!
... ah the story doesn't sound as good as it felt... but it was great!!!!!
... there's so many little nice things going on at raves.. and i try to contribute as much as possible; i love having happy people around me :)
------------------
"every trip is a new adventure. it's stupid, but it's great." DAQ

Well, I have SOOOO many people I want to thank and need to pay back, but one in particular and that Hamlet. ALWAYS drives me to raves, and drives me back, shoutes me. Everything cool. Massive props to you brother.
Um, everyone shouts everyone I think. If you have some goo, then you give it away. If you have some G, you hand it out. If you have a pill, you gaurd it with your life,, hahahahaa no, you shout people cos thats what ravers do!
I know 2 big ravers that always go at it hardcore and are very generous: flea and scoobs. So nice, ALL the time. Ravers in the true sense of the word. Also pinger. Man, what a gun!!!
I cant wait till I am making a bit of moolah and I am gonna shout ALL BL's to a massive bender on my island off the coast of greece
wink.gif

eh, your all cool and if I could buy you all 100 packs of original doves from 94, you know I would!! - Horse

Leaving gatecrasher about 9am, I was still charging cause I dumped a Euro about 6:30am.
We were in the car leaving the Docks and I was munching away on this Chuppa stick I'd had for about 2 hours. This guy walks past the car and looks straight at me. He pulls out an XXL chuppa chupp
smile.gif
and says, "Here man. You need this more than me"
I love random acts of kindness

Well at Dave Seaman Renaissance at home, in the section i was dancing i was forever being asked by people for sips of my water so in my drug induced state I imagined myself watering that section like a farmer or something
smile.gif
.... so i went to the bar bought about 10 bottles of water and just started handing them out...
The funniest thing is some people were so skeptical and paranoid about why someone would be giving them free water that i had to convince them it was ok

nods magoo I know how you feel. Those that go to raves with me know that I'm the candy king!! Always have lots of chumpa chumps, hard candy etc. Its such a buzz to see people's faces light up with so much joy when you do something like give them a cheep piece of candy ( I buy 10 packs of chumpas from the store
smile.gif
) (not like those evil redskin things that tigger has
wink.gif
)
the best thing is is you can get some pretty awsome ehugs from bloody good looking girlies in return

the most stunning chemical kindness i ever encountered was at dance valley in holland a few years ago. it was still early and there we were sitting on a hill enjoying the day, listening to the tunes and soaking up the sunshine. a dutch guy asked if we could look after his stuff while he went for a beer with his mates. No worries.
when he came back we got talking. did we want some E...yeah sure...he gave us a half each...(a very strong half!! i may add)
we got talking some more...
more E vicar?
yeah cool...(by this time we are flying)
smile.gif

and so the day went...chat/spliff/E...met all his pals..had a great day
BUT ....and this is the killer...at one point we swop sunglasses...and he really likes mine (a pair of $20 things from hongkong)...can he have them?
Of course.
But he would only take them if I took his...he was most insistent...he didnt like his shades and friends had said he didnt suit them...I MUST have them.
So now I have a pair of mirrored Ray-bans which I treasure...and everytime I wear them I think of Dance Valley and the man who made our day.
------------------
"i'm a cool young brother who just looks kinda old"

is it just me or does everyone get goosebomps when they read these stories???
biggrin.gif

i remember at Back2Basics, i had just dropped a white fish and a gold cK in the space of 2 hours... I had absolutely hit the floor in a big way! and i was just sitting there in the middle of the dance floor peaking off my face!, and some guy just comes up to me and gives me a chuppachup,
smile.gif
then 10mins later, this girl comes up to me and gives me a cup of ice! She literally went all the way to the bar and got a cup of ice and popped up in front of me and gave it to me! so nice..
smile.gif
it was so nice to just put ice in your mouth...
smile.gif

and at Utopia9, this girl gives me a chupachup just out of nowhere, and then straight away this gguy gives me a bottle of water he just bought!
smile.gif
it wasnt even opened!
biggrin.gif

YAY!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

awwww warm fuzzy thread
smile.gif
smile.gif

My favourite thing is to shout everyone nangs at comedown parties
smile.gif

I'm trying to think of a random act of kindness to tell you all, but I just can't single one out cos there's so many! I'll never forget them though, and I hope I get the chance to repay them with twice as much kindness as they showed me
smile.gif

kindness
a few days ago darkblade offered to pay some for me to go to the rave for the Perth meetup.
smile.gif

I'm still all mushy over it
smile.gif

rave
hmmm hard to find an individual one... can't do it. Heehee how bout this, when i was 17 (yeah lil' raver kid) I ate a tab of acid pre-rave... got disjointed from friends whot where taking me there and so went to the shops, found an obvioously stolen and dumped bike... and rode it for a full 45 minutes to get to the ravel. Along highway bridges and all, fuck man, that is still the most bizarre ride of my life.
When I got there, there was coppers out the front, I convinced mself they had been tipped off that I was riding a stolen bike (with no helmet) and were expecting me at the rave.
yeah, that be some strong acid.
then I had a pill (mmm mmmm green elephants are still my fave) and met up with friends and everything was dandy from there on
Although i still think about how my brother new my condition and wouldn't drive me... he's the sort of guy that I could go on and on about with stories about the opposite of kindness. eg. The bastard would never even *lend* me a ciggarette, let alone give me one.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Off my heeaadd at the gathering 99-00 (nz) and have lost all my friends... dancing away to some pretty coooool house and start talking to this dutch girl... turns out she is an e-head, starts doing all these crazy e-massages on me... suffice to say i was in heaven!!! love the fact that you can make friends so easily....... H

I Always take million Chuppa Chups , bout 10 packs of gum and 3 packets of ciggerettes... as well as heaps of stickers and I just love to just give them to people at random...It makes them sooo happy to recieve them....
At United, I gave this guy a Chuppa Chup and he gave it back to me and gave me a hand full of them That made my night!!!!!!!
(As well as the people from Rushn Ravewear giving me free stickers!!!!)
People are Soooo kind!!!
Cheers!