Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Place for bluelighters to share thier music

Mr Be

Bluelighter
After reading the "all music tinkerers" thread that was recently revived I thaught it would be a good Idea to set up a place where we can all share a music and hear what everybody is doing.
I created an account on Idrivehttp://www.idrive.com/bluelightsmusic
so if you have any finished tracks you are happy to air out and show the world just upload them as MP3s into the dropbox and ILL put them over into the shared folder as quick as possible. So we call all have a listen
Hopefully we can get a fairly substantial selection of tracks going.
MrBe
please bump
[This message has been edited by Mr Be (edited 24 August 2000).]

Mad idea, ill have to dig out sum trax now and do full lengh recordings out of em as i normally only play my trax live.
------------------
KompleX H.Q.
www.technomusic.org/komplex

Hmm, I'm gonna havta stop mucking around and actually write some stuff to record... But just messing around is soooo much fun
smile.gif

------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

*bumpity bump*
------------------
Submit yourself to the aural temptations of the world - seduce or be seduced.
Temptress

Bring it on Mutha Fuka! Come on Melbourne, we have to show the rest of the world that we can rip it up with the best of them. This is the perfect opportunity to support your tekno scene. Keep on Doofin'

4 by 4!!!!
I FUKEN LUV URE ATTITUDE MAN!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
heh heh
Now u got me motivated!!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
KompleX H.Q. www.technomusic.org/komplex
[This message has been edited by KompleX (edited 28 August 2000).]

Ahh, one problem Mr Be,
How do i get my trak up there????
I just spent a couple of hours doin a new trak and i cant get it up (the track that is)
wink.gif

------------------
KompleX H.Q.

That's the shit KompleX, you know the score so I'm gonna say it again for the ignorant few. Melbourne, we have the power to show the rest of the world that we are a force not to be fuked with. Luke Slater said, Jeff Mills knows it and every other international that comes down our way leaves here knowing that Melbourne has the goods to rok it with the best of em. Once Mr Be gets his act together (hehehe, no disrespect Mr Be) lets show these fukers that tekno is the way of the future.
Check out this site for some sik ass bangin tekno. http://www.technomusic.org/komplex GO, NOW. SUPPORT THE FEW THAT KEEP YOU DANCING!
KompleX, we have to get 2getha some time and rip it up bruvva!
------------------
DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF
[This message has been edited by 4 by 4 (edited 28 August 2000).]

Ok, im just gonna say one word and hopefully everyone will feel what i feel and understand what i understand cus its a universal language....
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!!!!!!!
Heh heh
Bring it on!!!
------------------
KompleX H.Q.

BUMPITY FUKIN BUMP!
wink.gif

OK, I'm going to put a twist into this thread. ANYONE that produces tekno, DJ's, writes music, plays an instrument, promotes, etc put your name on this thread and tell the rest of us what you do. Mainly 'cause i'm curious as to how many up and comers there are out there and if our scene is going to the shit or not!
smile.gif
PLUR
------------------
DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF

Well, you know me, but I'll add my name to the DJ list.
I play TECHNO. You see that word? TECHNO. Not minimal, not acid, TECHNO. Well, sometimes its minimal. But I try to keep it in the mix constantly so it doesn't turn minimal.
DJ Name: Decimal Dan (funny that)
Been playing for: About 8 months
1st gig: 20th May, NRG3
I think thats all thats needed? If I think of anything else I'll add it
smile.gif

Dan

I swear, i didnt mean to bump it,
it was an accident.
------------------
KompleX H.Q.

4 by 4 is me and I produce tekno. I have been for about 2 years but mainly for the last 8 months. Started playing guitar in 92, formed a punk/alternative band but got sik of all the politics within group members. Now it's my mission to make good solid bangin tekno to put Melbourne on the map once and for all.
------------------
DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF

Umm, did someone delete the topic "Bluelighter DJs" ???
I swear I just posted a message in there and now its gone. And I haven't had any drugs since Saturday! I can't be seeing things!!
(Or maybe thats the problem?? Quick, gimme drugs!!)
wink.gif

ALL OF YOU ROCK!!!
wink.gif

------------------
KompleX H.Q.