• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

When can I use again?

Bman2

Bluelighter
Became addicted to SUB for a while, close to a year. Now on day 7 of withdrawal. I still feel withdrawal systems from the sub but i suspect any withdrawal from regular opiates that I may have been experiencing should be over now, so I think I'm just withdrawing from the Bupe. Would I be able to take a 30roxy without resetting the bupe withdrawals? Or are they intertwined enough that I should just wait till all withdrawals pass completely? I miss the days of being able to feel a roxy and I know a week off opiates is a decently reasonable amount of time to let your tolerance drop, but since I'm STILL withdrawing from the sub, I'm just curious when I would be able to take a roxy and not reset everything in terms of the progress I've made over these past 7 days.

Last edited:
Id wait a little longer. It wont be too bad though. It will be a small set back. Your opiate receptors are still very sensitive at the moment so just keep that in mind

That's about what I figured, a small set back. Like it may push me back to day 4 or 5, but I would hope it wouldn't be worse than that. If anyone thinks differently, please let me know.

I think it depends on your history. In my earlier days of opiate use, I would agree, the setback from a single large dose of Oxy would be minimal. Nowadays the single large dose would set me back, almost to square one. I would start a whole new kick, albeit less intense. You probably know your body best.

well it seems as though my tolerance has certainly dropped. A roxy isnt quite what it used to be. It's like what 15-20mg would be with no tolerance. Today(the day after use), I feel no worse than before as if it didn't set me back at all. But tomorrow, I will probably get a better idea on that. Going to wait another week before I partake again. By then, I really should be a lot closer to being able to feel a roxy 100%.