• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Finale recreational experience of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuhpcakes

Bluelighter
I want to have a finale pleasure of drug use before this year ends. After Janurary 1rst I'm abstaining from recreational drugs for a very prolonged period of time. Including tobacco, nicotine and caffeine.

Last year I did the same and stayed sober until February, it was my brother's birthday. I plan on making it further this time.

What would you recommend? A pill of MDMA, singular tab of LSD, 600 mgs of dextromethorphan, weed or alcohol?

If I go with weed or alcohol I'm going to share it with my friends.

MDMA, DXM or LSD is just going to be a profound experience.

Thoughts? :)

Last edited:
im going to sit in a hot tub of acid (lsd) and maybe hit a few bowls of dmt and say goodbye to 2013

but srsly i might have a couple tabs of acid to put my head back in reality

Ive been totally thinking the same thing. I want to have one last night of this year that is filled with just total bliss.
I haven't rolled in a long time, but it's always been my drug of choice. Mmmm.. I say MDMA!! maybe we can roll and watch mlp together someday.. hehe jus playin x)
i really want to try to stay even moderately sober for 2014, that would be progress for me
anyways good luck&be safe :D

im going to sit in a hot tub of acid (lsd) and maybe hit a few bowls of dmt and say goodbye to 2013

but srsly i might have a couple tabs of acid to put my head back in reality

I hear that, but probably not acid on new years again (maybe like the 28th haha). I need a peaceful renewal trip, and last years Lotus nye was not quite..

For the OP I'd say do so something social with your friends if it's your last day doing drugs for a while.

I've been storing serotonin with 5-htp since October. I'm going to roll for a hugeNew Years party on ecstasy. I'm also taking some valium and codeine and probably an eigth of some Canadian bud on the trip too. We're going to an island off the island I'm on. Trinidad and Tobago is where I live. We're going Tobago for a few days.

But to the OP if you prefer to have a profound experience then I must recommend 600-900mg of Dxm. I had a great experience at 600mg. But I want to experience 900mg. But that will definitely blow you away. Smoke some weed and fly through roboland.

I want to have a finale pleasure of drug use before this year ends. After Janurary 1rst I'm abstaining from recreational drugs for a very prolonged period of time. Including tobacco, nicotine and caffeine.

Last year I did the same and stayed sober until February, it was my brother's birthday. I plan on making it further this time.

What would you recommend? A pill of MDMA, singular tab of LSD, 600 mgs of dextromethorphan, weed or alcohol?

If I go with weed or alcohol I'm going to share it with my friends.

MDMA, DXM or LSD is just going to be a profound experience.

Thoughts? :)

If you have to ask, then IMO you haven't done anything worthwhile. Either way BL, much less BDD, is the place for this.

Closed. We are here to answer questions as a resource providing harm reductive information. Not to suggest what you should take to get high. Please review the BDD guidelines fully before posting further. PM any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.