• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

METH: severe central nervous reaction? turrets x10

shazammm

Greenlighter
asap help...need information on how to help a friend who after injecting crystal meth and heroin is so fucked up. I dont even know how to explain he is slapping his chest, growling, down on the floor, arms waving in the air.....huffing puffing meowing....I dont know how to explain it????? crazy ticks, jerks

no one here is going to be able to help you other than recommending you get IMMEDIATE medical attention

its like he has little to no control over his motor skills like his body is having convultions but he is responsive when spoken to, no control over his random body movments and he knows its happening too him these movements but cant do nothing to stop them whatsoever along with mumbling,moaning and groaning with hollering and heavy breathing...

To be honest with you, he is probably going to be okay. However, this is harm reduction, and if you really are worried about his fate, then take him somewhere.

Personally, if I was your friend, even if I was acting that way, I wouldn't want you to take me anywhere. I would want you to give me a chance to come down a little bit first. I've never seen anyone react that way to IV heroin or methamphetamine. Was this his first time using?

I say he will probably be fine because I've personally had and witnessed many anomalies in individual's reactions to drugs, and the result was always eventually them being fine.

Keep us updated.

Last edited:
thank you so much shroomster. He is getting better. He has been doing meth for the last 15 years. the last year or so we have noticed the behavior and getting worse each time he does it. I also notice his breath smells like acetone.

thank you so much shroomster. He is getting better. He has been doing meth for the last 15 years. the last year or so we have noticed the behavior and getting worse each time he does it. I also notice his breath smells like acetone.

I used meth for a decade (currently clean). Towards the end of my using career, even a 20 would throw me in a psychotic episode immediately upon injection (or any ROA). If you ran into me on meth, even a small amount, you would assume I'd been awake for several days, as I suffer from paranoid delusions, odd behaviors and hallucinations.

After 15 years, the meth has surely done damage to the user's brain and mind. What those complications are, who can say. If the problem is worsening, perhaps he should consider quitting. Easier said than done, but it can be done.

Again, keep us updated on his condition. If he continues using, tell us how it is affecting him.

Ya but bangin a Upper and major downer well both are at the top of the list of major. Man, I would tell your friend that he should never do that again. And hope he listens. Yes he needs to be seen and if your really concerned it's not going to matter to EMT or nurses. There to save lives.....That is just something you do not do....Speed balling is a fast ticket to the afterlife from all the friends I know that have died from it.

Ya but bangin a Upper and major downer well both are at the top of the list of major. Man, I would tell your friend that he should never do that again. And hope he listens. Yes he needs to be seen and if your really concerned it's not going to matter to EMT or nurses. There to save lives.....That is just something you do not do....Speed balling is a fast ticket to the afterlife from all the friends I know that have died from it.

I have also lost friends from dangerous combinations.

IMO, if he's seen by a doctor or a neurologist, they will only tell him that he should cease meth abuse immediately and nothing more.

He has been using for the last 15 years? Well that explains it, has it been daily or just weekly use or once in a while? After 15 years meth would seriously mess with a persons mind, i've had some experience with it my self but i always make sure to sleep after 1-2 days of being awake and try to take breaks.

almost daily. it happens right after administering. I really believe the h is causing it.

Would it not be more likely the meth caused it? Stimulants are known for its psychosis inducing abilities, meth even had a name dedicated for its contribution - "meth psychosis". I believe there is a wiki page.