• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone ?

Yoked_Dragon

Bluelighter
Does hydromorphone 4mg compare to oxycodone for pain relief, how about the high? Are they woth bumping or not. I won't IV so don't suggest please. I usually snort 20mg of OC then 20mg 1-2hrs later
ALso, what do you guys think the best pain relief medicine is, for severe pain. I think fentanyl, patch gel or actiq is best, ,but too hard to get now adays. OC's, MS contins, norco's, dilaudid, etc are easy to get. What would be your choice for Pain Relief.

Hydromorphone also known as Dillaudid or "Dillies" are "Top of the food chain" when it comes to pain medication in pill form! Its 8mgs pill is the strongest pain pill on the market. Oxycontin gives it a good run for the money! Msir 30mgs is in the mix also! If you can get a hold of Actiq, Fentanyl in lollipop form, your one lucky man...they pack a wallop!!

^
|
good lord you go on rants about drugs...relax man
as far as dilaudid, unless injected, the high is hardly comparable to oxycodone. it will however, dull your pain very well. i'd suggest, if you dont want to iv, use them for there intended purpose.

I was just answering "Dragon's Question" I did not deviate from his question.He wanted information and a opinion,and I gave him one. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers.

Also one last thing...I was under the impression that "The New Bluelight" was a forum to voice one's opinion and contribute one's knowledge. I'm sorry if you think I "rant" on about drugs...I'm a chronic pain sufferer, I have Ankylosing Spodilitis(Arthritis of the Spine) I've had it for 20 years,I've taken almost every pain medication out there....I was just trying to pass on some info to others who asked for it. Sorry if I talk to much about drugs on a drug information web site!

I think day for night was talking about your constant use of the "!" ... your keyboard does have a period key. :)

T3K, don't let anyone tell you Dilaudid is weak orally. Its a horse race between "Dillies" or "Killers"(Oxycodone)on which is the stronger in pill form. Of course its stronger if you bang them,but if that's not your bag,taking "Dillies" orally is fantastic.

Originally posted by Yoked_Dragon:
I think fentanyl, patch gel or actiq is best, ,but too hard to get now adays. OC's, MS contins, norco's, dilaudid, etc are easy to get.
Are you saying that it's easy to get OC's, dillys and so on? Or are you saying that it's easier than fentanyl? Cuz I could agree with the latter of the two statements to a degree, but I thought it was still pretty hard to get any of those based on personal experience and what not. Especially with all the media publicity OCs have gotten over the past year or so, no one wants to give them out very easy anymore.

I will say IV hydromorphone is the best rush besides smack I believe. If you arent going to IV it, I would just eat an 8mg pill.

Originally posted by Dr. Dopenstein:
T3K, don't let anyone tell you Dilaudid is weak orally. Its a horse race between "Dillies" or "Killers"(Oxycodone)on which is the stronger in pill form. Of course its stronger if you bang them,but if that's not your bag,taking "Dillies" orally is fantastic.
Maybe its just me, but I've never been able to get off on dillaudids orally. Even when I had hardly any opaite tolenance at all they would do nothing when I ate them. It seemed like a waste. In my opinion oxycodone a much more effective oral pain reliever.

You fill a room up with 100 drug lovers...50 would love Dilaudid and 50 would love Oxycontin..its the way of the world,that's all.

Originally posted by Dr. Dopenstein:
It's a matter of personal preference but oral hydromorphone, to put it mildy, is a waste. I.V. is nice for the incredible rush you get in the beginning, but that's about all it's good for recreationally. Maybe there are some weird people out there that really get off on Dilaudid but I think they are pretty rare (or at least there are less than 50% who enjoy it over Oxycontin).

Its a shame that some people label other people "Weird" if they perfer one drug over another. I didn't know there was "right" drug and a "Wrong" drug. Thanks for the clarification.

No problem. Anything else you need to be set straight on?
[ 02 March 2003: Message edited by: ikarus ]

That was a great comment by Dr. Dopenstein.
I'm greek and the reply to Ikarus is now making since after my night of tweaking, God I HATE STIMULANTS!
Anyways, I was told that powdered adderall was K and found out 15 mins later and was very pissed.
I love opiates but the morphone structures I like a little more......but oxy is up there to, and OC 40 would be nice now but damn That drug is addicting, i did it 2 weeks ago and still think about it....

what is a good price for 2mg dilaudids?
single.. and when coppin like 10 - 20

Tri-nity, thanks...its nice to know that we "Bluelighters" are an intelligent bunch! As far as a good price for 4mgs "Dillies" here in San Francisco its kind of strange...you see "Junkies" who can't find smack, pay $5-10 for weak codeine #3's to keep from getting sick and Dillies which are way more powerful going for only $5.00 more at $15.00. Its a nutty world, and here's the kicker, alot of them perfer the codene's!