• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone ?

Just an update, I popped a 10mg norco, then a 4mg dilaudid 1/2 hour later. I was quite impressed with teh pain releif, better than OC's, I was pretty damn high too. I did bump about 10mg of OC 2-3hrs into it and again at 4hrs.
Since I only snort oc, and 20mg every couple of hours never exceeding 60mg, a 4mg dilaudid was just fine orally. I am going to tey only dilaudis this thursday when I get more work done.

Tri-nity, I know how you feel. I am still thinking about oxy and it's been over a month since I've last done some. I remember reading that during a nice opiate high so many endorphins are released that it will take another 6 months to restore them. This is probably the effects of low endorphins and the body is reacting by saying it wants more. That's wierd huh

Yeah, exactly.
When I first used Opiates/Opiods I really thought they were "Okay" but as I used them more they are the one drug that I truly like.
They are more of a pleasure/relaxation drug.
One thing true in Trainspotting is were Renton says users forget "the pleasure of it". I have tried many drugs of all types but Opiates are the ones that I like.
The relaxation, analgesia, warmth, and general euphoria that opiates bring me that I like.
Recently after wanting to try Oxycodone in Oxycontin tablets, I really found a strong narcotic I like.
I love that word NARCOTIC, it's like there such simple but complex drugs, they make you feel good and warm, some say thats just it, but ask any true Opiate lover and the'll tell you that the NOD is the whole reason for the cosumption of opiates. It's like sometimes your stareing into oblivion and snap out of it and all you can saw is ahhhhh, or like when I take a large morphine, dose, all I can do is grunt, LOL(you know what I mean)
The one thing about Oxy is that since it's a thebaine analouge it actually like some said sorta stimulates me and doesn't give me a heavy nod unless over 40mg but has some of the best analgesic effects of the opiates I've had.
I did 120mg of oxy, 200-400mg, of hydrocodone and various other opiates for about 2 weeks with only missing 1-3 days, but after I stopped for some reason I am somewhat depressed and am never depressed, it's like life on dope is such more alive and beautiful.
keep the thread going.....
Opiates are beautiful but powerful mental/physical drugs, there unlike any other.....
[ 06 March 2003: Message edited by: Tri-nity ]
[ 07 March 2003: Message edited by: Tri-nity ]

It's kinda funny.....
I have tried a lot of things but Opiates have just taken over my (DOC) "drug or choice" which was marijuana which I use 3-4 times a day.
Put don't get the wrong impression, I have tried a lotta stuff, speed, meth, benzo's, barbs, alcohol, phycadelics, ect.. for a long while, when people here "weed" they think young teens tokin and saying shit like "man I'm so Baked!)
Believe it or not, the euphoria come right at the beginning of and oxy high, and the reason I love them is the euphoria during the nod.
The common man would say a nod is just a nod and consious/semi-counsious state.
But once I had my first heavy nod and found myself in the middle of the most beautiful feild in nature, then poped out of my nod and said "Holy shit"
I have used
fentanyl(powerfull, but not too euphoric)
oxycodone
hydrocodone
demerol( Atropine related, ok at low doses, high does are spacy and but me to sleep)
darvocet
codiene
dyhydrocodiene
I'm curious to see if others have had an exprerience like mine.....
On 35-40 mg of oxy(I know not a lot, have friends that shoot an 80 in one hit and repeat) over an hour period towars the 2nd hour after consuming the oxy, I was fully able to get a drink or pee put I sat on my couch and everthing seemed like a continious de'ja vu but like ever thought, think, and existance I understood, it was intense.
But I naturally get deja vu when i take any kinda opies but this was different, it was like I was looking into oblivion.
Just curious to get some feed back.
I got 20 bucks , should I get an OC 40(steep, I know, i'm more pissed than anyone) or should I save? damn that question will kill me all night,
I got some klonopin for mini-withdrawl and am on .5 now and helps with crazing.
anyways, i would post more but just recently found my password.....
hope ya reply

trainspotting.. great movie
"take your best orgasm, times it by a thousand, and u still dont come close to the feeling you get (on heroin)". or something like that , hehe
i lov that movie

I popped a 10mg norco
Yeah, I tend to like those quite a bit.
Maybe its just me, but I've never been able to get off on dillaudids orally
Nope, not just you..I can't either. Not even railing them. IMO it's a pretty useless drug for me unless you bang it...which is a no no for me..so, no K4's for me. BOO

Buy the "killer" 50 cents per mg for OC's not bad..in some places its 75 cents to a dollar per mg!!Enjoy......Also in your last post you gave your impressions of some drugs you tried but none on others..can you give your opinion on the ones you missed?

alot of people dont understand that if one opiate provides a better high than another, that its stronger. That is not at all entirely true. Some opiates have a very mild "euphoric" element to them but anagesic wise are quite stronger than others that provide a better high. Take demerol for instance. Which provides a real good bit of euphoria and a rush but as far as painkilling goes is not that strong. Demerol also sucks big time orally because of its very poor absorption in the stomach. It takes 300mg of demerol orally to equal 50mg IV. Morphine is also very orally inactive. Codeine orally is gonna provide better relief orally than morphine because of its great absorption. It takes about 60mg morphine orally to equal 5-10 mg morphine IV. Hydromorphone sucks orally if you are looking to just get high, but is pretty damn strong analgesic wise orally. The rush or high provided by a certain opiate comes from its lipid solubility, or fat solubility rate crossing the blood brain barrier

This is taken from the Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS) which is the guide doctors use in Canada as the drug bible.
Approx analgesic equivalences
equivalent dose mgs
Agonist im po(oral)
Morphine sulphate or Hcl 10 20-30
codeine ph. 120 200
hydromorphone 2 4
oxycodone n/a 10-15
demerol 75 300
methadone 10 20
heroin 5-8 10-15
There are a couple of others I didn't include because they are not street available commonly to my knowledge. Also didn't include the agonist/antagonists. This is the scale doctors use when Rx'ing pain meds. this is for analgesic effects but gives a good general guide of potencies . Hope this is helpfull.
[ 08 March 2003: Message edited by: edarrin ]

I have to oncee again, say, a combo of 10mg norco, plus 4mg hydromorphone, ,and 10mg of oc bumped, killed almost all pain from tattooing, and it was all over top of chest bone, ,collar bones and neck! It seems that the addition of dilaudids is great for pain. However, for a straight high, the OC is better.

Originally posted by Dr. Dopenstein:
Yes, I think you need to fly just a little closer to the sun!
fa04.jpg

Long live the numb,cozy,warm feeling of an opiate high! Be it morphine,oxy,dilaudid...they all beat asprin and tylenol!

hydromorphone is hardly jack shit for a high when taken po

banging a 4mg dilly is OK but you dont have any "nod" for shit like with oc
you get a nice opiate rush unlike any other more traditional opiate but its quick gone and no sleepy euphoria hardly at all

ive never banged oxy, because oxycodone is just not something your spose to IV even though you can

oral hydromorphone is shit compared to oral or ins. oxy the first pass metabolism of non methylated stuff (morph stuff) is real rough so IV is the only way to go with that.

oxy is more versitile, and IMO better for the money although a k4 rush is not anything bad at all

My experience has been that they suck orally(Dilaudid that is) and I don't like to IV pills so I don't use them although they are readily available to me.
Oxy's are much better orally for getting high. As far as pain relief goes I believe Dilaudid is stronger.

Tri-nity said:
It's kinda funny.....
I have tried a lot of things but Opiates have just taken over my (DOC) "drug or choice" which was marijuana which I use 3-4 times a day.
Put don't get the wrong impression, I have tried a lotta stuff, speed, meth, benzo's, barbs, alcohol, phycadelics, ect.. for a long while, when people here "weed" they think young teens tokin and saying shit like "man I'm so Baked!)
Believe it or not, the euphoria come right at the beginning of and oxy high, and the reason I love them is the euphoria during the nod.
The common man would say a nod is just a nod and consious/semi-counsious state.
But once I had my first heavy nod and found myself in the middle of the most beautiful feild in nature, then poped out of my nod and said "Holy shit"
I have used
fentanyl(powerfull, but not too euphoric)
oxycodone
hydrocodone
demerol( Atropine related, ok at low doses, high does are spacy and but me to sleep)
darvocet
codiene
dyhydrocodiene
I'm curious to see if others have had an exprerience like mine.....
On 35-40 mg of oxy(I know not a lot, have friends that shoot an 80 in one hit and repeat) over an hour period towars the 2nd hour after consuming the oxy, I was fully able to get a drink or pee put I sat on my couch and everthing seemed like a continious de'ja vu but like ever thought, think, and existance I understood, it was intense.
But I naturally get deja vu when i take any kinda opies but this was different, it was like I was looking into oblivion.
Just curious to get some feed back.
I got 20 bucks , should I get an OC 40(steep, I know, i'm more pissed than anyone) or should I save? damn that question will kill me all night,
I got some klonopin for mini-withdrawl and am on .5 now and helps with crazing.
anyways, i would post more but just recently found my password.....
hope ya reply

I'm the same way. Weed was my DOC before i discovered "stronger" opiates. Just like you, i was hooked after my first night of laying on the bed staring at a blank tv screen nodding :)

Whenever i go on a longer binge (say3-4 weeks) of close to daily oxy use, i definitely notice the withdrawel symptoms. The depression, like you said, is the worst. Give it a few weeks to go away before you use again. If it bothers you now, it's only going get worse if you keep using without a break.

I remember reading that during a nice opiate high so many endorphins are released that it will take another 6 months to restore them. This is probably the effects of low endorphins and the body is reacting by saying it wants more. That's wierd huh

That is not true at all, where did you think you ever read anything like that? Don't say things you think are true without having sources to back them up please. And also it is not like you have a place in your brain like a tank in a car where endorphins are 'stored'. Neurotransmitters are constantly flowing in the CSF, using opiates just makes the levels lower, they don't get used up.

JosephTHeSequel said:
I will say IV hydromorphone is the best rush besides smack I believe. If you arent going to IV it, I would just eat an 8mg pill.

agree. only way to do d's are iv. if you can get oc's get em. cause if you dont inject, d's work, but nothing like the rush from iv'ing.