• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What do you do for dark circles under your eyes?

Halalporkshop

Greenlighter
It's pretty much a dead give away. I use makeup but I'm wondering if there is another way. I nodded pretty hard for two hours last night and then slept for a good 12 hours. To no surprise I wake up and my eyes are really dark and puffy. I tried cold spoons and that didn't work.

I love this concealer...Benefit Erase paste - just be sure you get matched to a color in the store! This stuff seriously is brightening without any sparkle or shimmer, its totally natural looking.

If its from drug use a good makeup job will cover but if you cant stop your use, a good diet eg grains, fruits, veggies, meats in proper balance and portions normally help along with other health and appearence benefits.

Are you itching your eyes a lot in the middle of the night? That can make it much worse.

^^^

Yeah it'll make your eyes a dark black/purple in the morning, plus be all puffy. I used to get really high and itch the shit out of my eyes at night, but then I'd wake up and In the morning and look like hell. Then I started making a conscious effort not to scratch my eyes and I was fine.

I got really bad dark circles but I think that is more smoking in general & bud, don't touch H but I'll try not touching the eye area and see if it changes anything :)

2nd time in 20 mins I've wanted to now rub my eyes though hahahaha I can't win!

Try putting used tea bags on the eyes for 15 mins. Cucumber slices also work. Best thing however is hydration and sleep

My last girlfriend got me 2 things that work well, one is Neutrogena instant eye reviver, which is like a roller you use daily under your eyes, the other is a cream by ROC that she spent like $30 on but it works very well, I lost the bottle but it was only like 20% full when I lost it, once I locate it I'll post the name of it here. BTW I'm on daily methadone and have a dope habit, also I smoke crystal once in a while, like once every 2-3 weeks. And those 2 things really helped the black circles under my eyes.

BTW I'm on daily methadone and have a dope habit, also I smoke crystal once in a while, like once every 2-3 weeks. And those 2 things really helped the black circles under my eyes.

Methadone and crystal help?

Just kidding, does the neutrogena contain caffeine in it? There's a couple in aus that have caffeine in it, long term use of that I'm thinking surely will make the circles look worse?

I don't get dark circles under my eyes from opioids. I see this more with methamphetamines.

Oh and the answer is sleep...

Dark circles under the eyes are hard to get rid of.

The obvious answer (other than makeup) is to quit doing drugs, get more sleep, and eat healthier food. That is easier said than done, however, and I'm pretty sure that even if you did all those things, the dark circle raccoon eyes might not really get better (not quickly anyway).

what mg are you on? i am on it too, methadone, i sleep like a charm. do you feel that your blood circulation has slowed down? since taking it, my arms fall asleep a lot easier, i can barely clinch my fists without them hurting, i heard it was from a pinched nerve in my neck, which may be casued from me pasing the ef out and sleeping in weird positions, but my hands fal asleep a lot quicker, and my fists hurt to clich that kinda gets better as i am awake more and use them more, any info help[s or info on any symtoms you feel since taking the DONE on. thnks!

My last girlfriend got me 2 things that work well, one is Neutrogena instant eye reviver, which is like a roller you use daily under your eyes, the other is a cream by ROC that she spent like $30 on but it works very well, I lost the bottle but it was only like 20% full when I lost it, once I locate it I'll post the name of it here. BTW I'm on daily methadone and have a dope habit, also I smoke crystal once in a while, like once every 2-3 weeks. And those 2 things really helped the black circles under my eyes.

what mg are you on? i am on it too, methadone, i sleep like a charm. do you feel that your blood circulation has slowed down? since taking it, my arms fall asleep a lot easier, i can barely clinch my fists without them hurting, i heard it was from a pinched nerve in my neck, which may be casued from me pasing the ef out and sleeping in weird positions, but my hands fal asleep a lot quicker, and my fists hurt to clich that kinda gets better as i am awake more and use them more, any info help[s or info on any symtoms you feel since taking the DONE on. thnks!

Stretch the muscles in he eyes by making faces. Shut them tightly as well. Dramatic exertion with all the facial muscles will keep you wrinkle free.

I've found that concealer helps alot!

I have used a cheap Garnier roll on one which is alright and looks quite natural, however my girlfriend put some of her MAC one on for me and it was excellent, I wouldn't pay for this for myself though as it's a little pricey!

I've always suffered from dark circles, however since I've been taking H daily (>18 months) and now Methadone (>12 months) they have become much more apparent and nothing seems to shift them...As above, concealer works best to cover them up.

daily opiate use has turned me into a raccoon. Been off methadone for 24 days and I still have raccoon eyes, could be from the cocaine these last 3 weeks too though.