• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Opiates on a cocaine comedown

Wackyzeb

Bluelighter
Hello, all..
I've been taking hydrocodone for years. Needless to say I have a huge tolerance.
I very rarely do cocaine, but today I did a gram. I did that in about 5 hour time.

I started coming down hard 20 minutes after my last line so I took 50 mg hydrocodone.
I know there's some risk of combining stimulates with suppressants unless it's benzos, but I don't know to what risk. Could someone please explain the WORST of what COULD happen..? (Death) ofcourse, but what leads up to that..?

Since the beginning of me ever taken drugs I have read up on drug interactions, side effects, etc and have always been a cautious user.

Reason i'm asking is because after dosing, almost instantly it threw me into an anxiety attack because I knew there's a risk but I just couldn't stand the comedown. Don't hold back to try to ease my anxiety, guys. I need hard facts.

Last edited:
What side effects do I need to worry about..?
I still have a rapid heart beat from the powder, but since taking the pks it's faint instead of hard.

you need a 5-ht blocker, beta blocker, and an antipsychotic (Dopamine antagonist), because cocaine reuptakes all three serontonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine. But u obviously probably don't have any, and those opiates hitting the mu just isn't going to do much. So in your situation I just sip some wine, or take some benzo if you have some.

Antipsychotic on cocaine sounds dangerous as fuck.
I feel the opaites very nicely, but am still experiencing rapid but faint heart beat.
I have an anxiety about my heart beat and breathing pattern.. And occasionally blood pressure whenever i'm feeling flushed

Most people, including myself, find opiates to be great for stimulant comedowns. As long as you don't overdo it with the opiates (which can be easy to do as the cocaine masks the high and it's easy to take too much) there isn't any inherent danger in using them to come down from stims.

Too much or wrong combos of any substance can cause death even water, but in normal sense a dose of hydrocodone will help the low from a comedown though your body may still be craving or withdrawling even if your mind says you feel good.
There's no abnormal effects from this combo moreso in low dose or if one substance is wearing off.
Its always smart to go see a doctor or ER if youre unsure but I dont see a huge risk of serious harm or death.
Ide be more worried about that hydrocodone. If its a typical vicodin, loratab, ect. than your liver is deffinately in need of a break as the tylenol you take from 50mgs of hydrocodone pills may not be at lethal levels but damaging. Just calm down, drink some cool water and take deep breaths. If all else fails contact a doctor but I will tell you that youre as likely as I am going to live another day. Having a doctor prescribe a mood stabilizer or some sativa weed would better help come downs better.
Another note, extreme dosing, ombos, ect are just simple more common factors in a harmful or fatal drug outcome. Research brain activity and chemical balence/levels and such as some drugs alone and combo notably seroquel can cause fatal issues at medical doses. Even otc drugs. However in your case a calm song and fresh air will be effective.

Cocaine/Meth/MDMA + Opiates/Benzos is my bread and butter. Just be careful. It sounds like you are already addicted to the opiates, you don't want to become addicted to speedballs now. An opiate habit is already a full time job in itself, having to score yet another fix to get proper "high" won't be cheap.

Take my advice, keep the cocaine + hydrocodone mixture to a minimum. Rare treat. That type thing.

Amphetamines produce respiratory depression, does cocaine as well? I have no idea. Adding opiates on top of that of course sounds like a bad idea, but as long as you are dosing for your tolerance it is generally considered okay.

Nothing is better for that uncomfortable as hell anxiety feeling of yayo comedown than some opies. Never had any problems but I am in very good health in my mid 20's. I would not recommend this to anyone with even slight concerns about heart problems or if you are elderly or obese. Another thing, from what ive experienced something bout the blow seems to clear opies outta ur system faster. For instance if I do my first shot it will be a while before doing more will achieve as euphoric a rush but doing nose candy seems to shorten that interval for me. Also doing blow when I'm withdrawing seems to shorten the withdrawals. Idk if its something to do with the way coke alters metabolism or if its more a brain chemistry thing or placebo effect or a combination of these. The only drawback is when I run outta coke I crave the relief that opies provide more than ever. Other things I have used to ease the comedown with varying degrees of success are alcohol, seroquel, barbies and. benzos, buprenorphine, ambien, kratom.
Hope this helps,
down for DC

I used to do some h for a coke or speedball comedown and I never had any problems, but as long as you dose carefully and don't have some kind of underlying respiratory problems I think you should be OK. But to be on the safe side I would get some benzos instead of opiates, diazepam works nicely, as well as alprazolam, but if you're trying to get to sleep after a long night of doing blow nothing tops temazepam or triazolam. But those last 2 I mentioned should not be taken unless you're a seasoned benzo user, triazolam in particular requires a pretty good tolerance.

I've only done coke a few times, including today and yesterday and i could fall asleep in about 2 hours(once i decided to go to bed) and had no comedown. It was very pleasant, but i only did a half gram between last night and today (did most of it this morning only had 1 fat line last night). I think i had virtually no comedown and fell asleep easily was because i was doing a lot of dope with it.

So yeah i would say opiates are perfect for a comedown and as MR. Scag said, don't over do it just because you don't feel it. That coke is gonna wear off and when it does you will feel the opiate more so be careful and don't keep re dosing just because you don't feel it.

Good luck and be safe.