• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone & Pain-need help asap

jeng1128

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
I havnt been on in a while but I need advice ASAP. So last fri @ 6:15am(1week) I was on my way to the clinic & then to work. It was dark & lightly raining, my bf was driving & all of a sudden BOOM...an 18wheeler was in the left lane(which is illegal here in CT) WE were in the middle lane. The TT clipped the back of my car right by my left tire. All of a sudden my car swung around & was horizontal w the truck pushing it at 65mph. The truck came to a stop but my car started spinning uncontrollably, it hit an embankment caught air & rolled 4x to the other side of the highway(the W side, we were on E.) Anyways they got us out & airlifted us to the hospital. My bf(driver) ended up with his 3 top ribs broken, a broken collarbone & dislocated shoulder. Me on the other hand broke my leg, wrist & shattered & broke my ankle. It couldve been worse, but I had to go into emergency surgery for my ankle bc the right side was sticking out & the left side was shattered. Anyways Im on 80mgs of methadone & even my surgeon told my parents & I the hardest part would be pain control. Anyways I got 60 15mg oxycodone & klonopin(im a little tramatized to get into a car.) My bf got 15 25mcg fetynal patches & 60 8mg dillaudids. Oh hes or was on suboxone. The days ok(the meth) but when 5 rolls around I am in excrusiating pain. Im calling the dr today(yest was Thanksgiving here) what do you guys think would work the best? Especially w the sleep, i can manage to sleep an hour here & there during the day but night comes & im awake ALL night. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. Thanks Jen