• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to open micron filter

JackBurton89

Bluelighter
I got high bought a bunch of filtration stuff, and it came today so i decided to use it. I put a half gram in 2 cc of water and pushed it through. My guy went out of town for the holiday so of course I miss my last shot, infuriating me. I did notice some in the micron filter itself. I know its mostly cut but I don't care. I tried to flush water through it but I got my plunger stuck in it so that won't work. Anyone have any ideas how to cut this puppy open?

Dont do that, terrible idea, the only thing left in the micron filter is the cut, especially since you already did a rinse all thats left is the shit you DONT want in your veins.

I think you need a table saw or some type of power cutter, those things are solid as rocks. I tried to crack 1 open with some pliers, for the most part just to try it out and see what it looked like inside....no luck. I also used a multi-tool saw on it to no avail, as well.

Regardless, I don't think you are getting much out of the inside of the thing, especially if you already flushed it with water.