• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you going to have for breakfast tomorrow?

knock

Bluelighter
I want to encourage people to think ahead and make good decisions.

It's better to critique poor plans in time to change them than criticise things we did this morning.

A roll and sausage.

edit: A yoghurt and kratom.

edit: think I'll have a little aMT too.

Last edited:
It's not too late to change ways steewith2ees. You can continue down this path of eating shit b remains, or you can turn over a new leaf and maybe taper down and try some muesli.

See that is what we're here for on bluelight.

I've just realised this a drugs forum. Edit coming up.

fuck all as i wont most likely get up till tea time and just have whatever is for tea

Hot cup of tea,milk & 2 sugars which helps to wash away the taste of methadone and then a Golden Virginia roll up.

good afternoon chaps, tomorrow morning I have the choice between standard continental (choice of 6 cereals: frosties, cornflakes, coco pops and some other rubbish I don't eat) or toast; white or brown, with a selection of spread where margarine is my only option) or a selection of warm pastries (normally up to 2 of pain au chocolat, apricot danish or apple danish). This is all supplemented by a variety of fruits - bananas, green apples, red apples, pears, and satsumas.

Normally I would choose 2 pain au chocolats, a bowl of frosties, a banana for breakfast and pick up 2 apples for lunch, plus a mug of milk. However, since reading this thread I think I will only have 1 pain au chocolat, mug of milk and a banana. I may also pick up an apple for a post-training snack in the evening to revive my blood sugar levels.

Good good. I was going to call you a fat cunt but this is looking better :)

good afternoon chaps, tomorrow morning I have the choice between standard continental (choice of 6 cereals: frosties, cornflakes, coco pops and some other rubbish I don't eat) or toast; white or brown, with a selection of spread where margarine is my only option) or a selection of warm pastries (normally up to 2 of pain au chocolat, apricot danish or apple danish). This is all supplemented by a variety of fruits - bananas, green apples, red apples, pears, and satsumas.

Normally I would choose 2 pain au chocolats, a bowl of frosties, a banana for breakfast and pick up 2 apples for lunch, plus a mug of milk. However, since reading this thread I think I will only have 1 pain au chocolat, mug of milk and a banana. I may also pick up an apple for a post-training snack in the evening to revive my blood sugar levels.

Fuckin splendid menu there Mr P

Hot cup of tea,milk & 2 sugars which helps to wash away the taste of methadone and then a Golden Virginia roll up.

I like the odd glug of methadone in the am as it washes away the taste of a morning

Tomorrow morning i am planning to pan fry some leftover pate de foie gras garnished with a flourish of fresh winter apricots.
or i might have rustlers burger and a Yop. Undecided

Raas is using grammar: Incorrectly.

Is that correct use of grammar btw? :D

...This forum is going downhill; quickly.

▲just in

Raas youve been around years ive been around a bit longer how many "this forum is going downhill" posts have you seen over the years. Seriously now? :-|
come on....

Eggs and kielbasa cooked in a condiment I make with 4 lbs. Red, green, and halepino peppers 2 pounds of garlic 28 oz. kim chi an a hand full of fresh basil cooked down and bottled. Burning hot but so tasty I usually have a second plate. Milk is necessary to cool the mouth.

Raas is using grammar: Incorrectly.

Is that correct use of grammar btw? :D

You haven't proven me wrong until Sammy_G says so.

smoke more skag Raas.

Maybe. My bitcoins have just doubled in value. Again.

▲just in

Raas youve been around years ive been around a bit longer how many "this forum is going downhill" posts have you seen over the years. Seriously now? :-|
come on....

I've got 3 years on you, son -

t7ikp4.jpg

Nothing, as always. View it as a middle finger to the 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day' brigade. No, I generally just don't want food, if I happen to be awake in the morning. I usually have my breakfast before bed, in the form of crisps. Can't remember the last time I had/wanted anything approaching a large breakfast.