• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need Help Evaporating Heroin Resin Out Of My Tooter

808s

Greenlighter
so basically i have a tooter thats pretty caked with resin. ive tried in the past to evaporate it all out by filling the tooter with warm water then putting the water on a sheet of foil and waiting for the solution to dissolve. the problem is i cant seem to get it to evaporate. like ive waited 2 days before and there was still water on the foil. maybe im using too much water? ive seem one of my homies do it and it was fully evaporated the next day.

on a separate note ive also heard of people covering a pot of boiling water with foil and then poking a small hole in the foil and using the steam to get the resin out of their tooters. has anyone tried this?

im so sick and my guy is not answering his phone any help would be greatly appreciated.

the residue from smoking meth is often not very water soluble because it's polymeric tarry crap

try using alcohol or acetone to rinse it out

it really doesn't matter... both meth and heroin are very water soluble, and when you heat them they can form tars which aren't. Anything that won't dissolve readily in cold water is probably not heroin.

By the way you can speed evaporation by doing things like putting it somewhere warm and dry.