• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cutting cocaine with crushed adderall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonamiss

Greenlighter
Hi guys; I have some cocaine I need to add some weight to, but I'm not sure what to cut it with. Obviously, nothing 'noticeable,' and certainly not anything dangerous. I've read a little bit about cutting it with babypowder, sugar, vitamin B12, baby laxatives, or baking powder/soda? Any of these?

My question is can I cut this coke with some crushed up adderall? I have a few adderall XR's, they're like the capsules with little beads inside them, I could try to cruse those since they go from orange-to white. Then I could just add a little bit to the coke, along with something else? This okay to do? I just imagine the 2 stimulants would work together and if not too much is taken (obviously) it'd great a nice, stimulated state.

If I can add some of that crushed adderall, what else should I use just to even that out? Vitamin B12? Baking powder?
Used the search engine and couldn't find anything specific to cutting with adderall.
Thanks everyone

Ugh.

Do not cut with baby powder(talc), that shit is horrible to get in your lungs!!

stop ruining it for everyone and quit cutting drugs.

if you're that hard up or stingy, just charge more for the uncut product.

We're not here to advise you on how to cut and sell drugs

Word, I agree with LP. I understand the need to hustle and make money, trust me. But don't cut cocaine with fucking Adderall. Don't you think they're going to know something's up when the numbness wears off & they're stimulated as fuck? Come on, man...

Coke doesn't last nearly long enough to be mixed with Adderall. Like LP said, just charge more for the uncut shit, instead of trying to bulk it up with random cuts. Cause from the sounds of it, you're not working with much at all. What, like a ball? If that's what you've got, and you got it for a "better then most/average" price, just turn around and flip it, make your money back and a little bit of profit.

Either way, be careful yo.

BL is not a tool for you to find the most effective way to cut your drugs to make a profit..

And you'll fair much better selling a quality product, even for slightly more, then destroying it with something as shitty as adderall.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.