• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Bupe in the morning IV heroin tonight HELP!

chaseconroe

Bluelighter
Ok i've looked on older threads haven't really got the answers im looking for and please excuse my punctuation as im a lil barred out only 2mg of alprazolam to be exact. On another note i just want an answer to if i took 1mg of suboxone orally around 1pm this afternoon would i be able to feel a shot of strong IV heroin at 9pm tonight?

I mean..yeah you'll feel it.. but it certainly will not be as strong.

Bupe doesn't block a crazy amount at that dosage, but still, it being only 8 hours since you took it, it will definitely numb the heroin high. You'd be much better off waiting until the next day if you want to get the most bang for your buck.

ok with that being said this is very strong china white herion.
Also the day before today i took about 3mg of bupe but that being 24+ ago should it affect the bupe i took today ie making the 1mg i took today last longer?

^^

It will just mean that there is more bupe in your system. It has a very long half-life of 36 hours.. so even if you're on the low side of the average, 24hrs for example, that means that a day after taking 3mg's, you had 1.5mg's in your system. Then you took another 1mg, so you probably have around a total of 2.5mg's of bupe in your system right now.

So, obviously have good quality H will help.. but using the same day you have a couple mg's of bupe in your system is nonetheless going to dumb down the high.

It totally depends on your tolerance.

Best bet is to always wait until you start aching and tearing up. Once you start feeling cold and dripping tears you're good either way.

But if you're anything like me you probably did the shot 2.5 minutes after posting this. Any which way you won't get precipitated withdrawal. Honestly Xanax and heroin (even if it isn't a 100% high) is better than feeling like you missed out, groggy and a 10% better high.

For me, even if I'm maintained on 4mgs a day of bupe, I can still get through it with a big shot 12 hours later...I know how long the half-life is etc., but in my experience 12 hours at 4mgs and less and I at least feel the dope, the high may not last as long though and it definitely cuts part of it out...You can keep using more to try to get really high but it's kind of a waste of dope because it can take quite a bit...never stopped me though!

If you're maintained on 8+mgs, 24 hours is the minimum before you can really feel it and it takes 48 hours to get the full effect....Trying to break a bupe blockade at high doses of bupe with IV heroin is dangerous...

lol i did do a small shot about 2 minutes after i posted lol! Thanks for all the help though guys after i didnt feel that shot i decided to wait till this morning and took a fat shot which i felt suprisingly more than i thought, none the less though it didn't last long. :( damn. Well i atleast it will help fight the depression that happens when quiting a heavy dope addiction, but now that im out of h ill wait till i feel sick to do more bupe which should be alot easier since ive used the ween philosphy. Thanks all! You have all been alot of help!!!