• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I think that if i sleep i won't wake up!!!

batbat13

Greenlighter
The title is a bit much but I tried to get your attention ;)

My questions are for cocaine and a bit of weed, If you can answer my questions I would be very grateful :)

How long does the high last?
I had just under 4 grams of coke (I didn't think it was that great stuff and It may have been mixed with speed). Is it possible that I may OD? (I have only done it a couple times before - Cocaine a few times and Weed EVERYDAY)
Would more weed help me come down?
I feel great should I take more or wait to cool down?
I don't know what to do know, I just looked up info on cocaine and found this website, Please HELP

I am kind of worried that I will fall asleep and never wake up since I read on this page that people have overdosed on just a couple of grams

It was not the greatest stuff and if any of you know brazil, I brought it in a favela

i did an 8ball of pure freebase smoked after buliding a tolerance that was a normal easygoing day

Lol, anxiety is a bitch. if you where anywhere near risky dosage you would never get to sleep in the first place. 4 grams is pretty high though, must be really shitty if you can still sleep.

With a cocaine OD.. it doesn't happen in your sleep, hah. Trust me you're fine.

Just wait it out and you'll come down.

mrflowers00 blight12 and Mr.Scangnattie

Thanks guys, I was feeling like it could happen but I wasn't sure. I can't sleep, I've been on my computer for the past 4 hours and I don't think I can sleep. Also If I take a little more coke (The bad stuff I got :( ) will I be ok..ishhh? I know it won't help but I feel that I want to do more or should I just play it safe and wait for a while??

I would like to do a bit more ;) but it's ok for me to play it safe since this is only the 3rd time i'm doing it and this has been the biggest hit i've done

Thanks guys :)

Facts

1. Poster is using coke for the third time
2. Poster has done 4 grams of coke
3. Poster is doing Brazilian coke in Brazil (where evidently the coke is BAD?)

CONCLUSION

I don't know. Something about that combination was funny to me and that more people didn't get all HR on you. I think you made a good choice regardless. If the coke actually sucks, you'll just be up longer regretting it it sounds like; if it's good, you could potentially be engaging in risky behavior, and honestly, from someone who spent like ages 18-28 on coke every night he went out, it never ends up being that fun when you're the one who decides to rock on through. Peace. Have fun/be safe.

I wouldn't do any more coke tonight. You're already getting paranoid and doing more will lead to panicking.

Lay off for the night, come down, and get some sleep.

Facts

1. Poster is using coke for the third time
2. Poster has done 4 grams of coke
3. Poster is doing Brazilian coke in Brazil (where evidently the coke is BAD?)

CONCLUSION

I don't know. Something about that combination was funny to me and that more people didn't get all HR on you. I think you made a good choice regardless. If the coke actually sucks, you'll just be up longer regretting it it sounds like; if it's good, you could potentially be engaging in risky behavior, and honestly, from someone who spent like ages 18-28 on coke every night he went out, it never ends up being that fun when you're the one who decides to rock on through. Peace. Have fun/be safe.

thanks Mr. Scangnattie,

stray cat what is HR? I'm new

HR=Harm Reduction; it's pretty much the mission of this website

Welcome to Bluelight man.

for sure. is that your native country? i spent a few months that way several years ago

word. i'm not from there either, just used to travel a ton when i was a little younger. so u bought this stuff in a favela where? like rio? aren't they like tourist attractions now? ha, i actually watched some special where they were saying that. i don't know. still pretty dangerous when i was there

word. i'm not from there either, just used to travel a ton when i was a little younger. so u bought this stuff in a favela where? like rio? aren't they like tourist attractions now? ha, i actually watched some special where they were saying that. i don't know. still pretty dangerous when i was there

I used to think the same but then I realised that I will be fine going though a certain favela because people knew me and that it would be bad for business if something happened to me because i would not come back to him ;)

Anyway i'm in the Sao Paulo area. It's cheap and I love it. I've got a lot of time on my hands so I got to watch out I don't over do it