• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Snorting etizolam powder doesn't work: help!

milfhunter

Bluelighter
So, recently I started snorting these UK 2mg etizolam pellets, which imo works better than taking them orally. Only thing that bothers me is that one pellet weighs 100mg, so that's about 98mg of pill binder in my nose.

That's why I decided to buy some pure etizolam powder. The powder isn't really powder, more like flakes and it seems to be a little bit wet too.

Anyhow, I weighed out 4mg on my 0.001g scale and snorted it. Did nothing. Normally, I feel the effects instantly (duh!), but now it didn't have any effect on me.

Repeated the process a couple of times until I actually snorted 10mg maybe three times (which is just too much, even for the seasoned user, amirite?). Still don't feel anything.

What's going on here, do you think? Blaming my vendor is the last thing I want to do because the RC vendors have always treated me well.
So, what might be the case? Maybe because of the tiny amount of powder, it gets lost in my nosetrills or something.

What do you think?

actually most benzodiazepines (although etiz is technically a thienodiazepine but that's no big difference) aren't water soluble so snoring them is pretty much useless
you'd be better off eating out.

actually most benzodiazepines (although etiz is technically a thienodiazepine but that's no big difference) aren't water soluble so snoring them is pretty much useless
you'd be better off eating out.

This. Etizolams oral BA is rediculously high, as has been said a thousand times before there's no reason to snort it.

That is true whoever I have definitely noticed a very high BA with etiz when snorted which I never noticed with any other benzos.
I did some searching and many people have had similar experiences, I doubt water solubility is the only factor at play when dealing with nasal BA.

Try dosing orally OP and if still not effects you probably got ripped off

The only reason you notice a high from snorting is because it drips down your throat into your stomach.

If something isn't water soluble, it won't work by snorting it. It's fucking impossible.

The only reason you notice a high from snorting is because it drips down your throat into your stomach.

If something isn't water soluble, it won't work by snorting it. It's fucking impossible.

Exactly which is probably why its not working for pure powder as the tiny spec doesn't make its way down the throat but does with pills due to the fact that theres more powder which does make it down through the drip.

People report freebase DMT being active when snorted. It can't be just through swallowing the drip, because DMT is orally inactive. I know people who snort UK base heroin. Asserting that non-polar drugs cannot be insufflated efficaciously is an oversimplification and mistaken, lipophilic molecules can diffuse through the olfactory epithelium.

Last edited:
The consensus seems to be that snorting etizolam is ineffective because of water solubility and what not. But I have TONS of experience with etizolam and snorting 2x2mg of those UK pressed pellets hits me way harder than taking them orally. That's why I don't understand it doesn't work with the pure powder.

Anyone?

And before you ask: I snort them because I want to feel the effects immediately instead of waiting for a long 20-30 minutes contemplating: "Is it there yet? I think I felt something. Oh darn, I was wrong. Well, maybe in 5 minutes then".
But please, don't let the this be the subject of the thread.

Then just take them sublingually. That should reduce the onset time enough.

Other possibilities: Your Etizolam Powder is bunk or cut. Placebo effect from being used to snort other drugs (sensation of powder entering the nose and the ritual of laying lines etc.).

People report freebase DMT being active when snorted. It can't be just through swallowing the drip, because DMT is orally inactive. I know people who snort UK base heroin. Asserting that non-polar drugs cannot be insufflated efficaciously is an oversimplification and mistaken, lipophilic molecules can diffuse through the olfactory epithelium.

Exactly - it isn't water soluble, yet works sublingually/bucally, but not intranasally? I dunno what that says about it, though I still wouldn't snort the stuff.