• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol while on suboxone

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
Someone gave me 250mg of tramadol. I take 2-8mg of suboxone (buprenorohine and nalxone 4:1). I realize that I won't get much of an opioid effect since I take buprenorphine almost daily, I need like at least 50mg of oxycodone to feel anything, and if I take it in the same day the naloxone may throw me into withdraws. But tramadol isn't just a mu-opioid agonist, it's also a serotonin releaser and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor unlike most other opioids. So maybe just the serotonin release and NE reuptake inhibition will be enough to get me feelin good esspecially if I mix it with a low dose of d-amphetamine and possibly weed and clonidine. O-desmethyltramadol is the main active metabolite of tramadol and it's a much more powerful opioid agonist and not a serotonin releaser which I'm not looking for so I'll avoid having the tramadol going thru my liver by plugging it.

EDIT: FYI did you guys know that in the summer of 2013 tramadol was found to be a natural drug found in high concentrations in African pin cushion tree roots. I just thought that was interesting.

Last edited:
Eh didn't do shit tramadols pretty useless for me. I found out that one 50mg tramadol equals 5mg of morphine and one of my 8mg suboxone equals 320mg of morphine. Morphine comparison is for oral doses.