• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Veternary recreational drugs?

K-Bumps

Bluelighter
Are any of these drugs recreational, and if so please post as much info about them as you can (ie. how to prepare, dosage, effect, etc)
Torbutral (butorphanol tartate) (pil form and liquid form)
Xyla-ject (xylazine) (liquid form)
Luminal (Phenobarbital sodium injection USP)
Thanks.

xylazine amd ketamine are both anestetics. Xylazine seems like some real nasty shit.
"In humans, an oral dose of 2 mg. of xylazine is needed to get a very mild pharmacological effect (20 mg. is well tolerated). However, there have been many cases reported where people have absorbed xylazine from needle covers, accidental injections and eye contamination (from spray backs) which have required artificial respiration"
Phenobarbital is one of the few barbutuates that I dont find recreational in the least bit. Doses of 800+mg mixed with alchol wouldnt even do anything for me. My dog had a steady supply so I was able to give those things many chances. Many people do find it reacreational and you have liquid. It's definately worth checking out. I've never injected this tuff. Maybe you'll like it. 30mg IVed is probably a good starting dose.
You should know that it's really easy to kill yourself with this stuff. Marilyn Monroe used to kill herself, so did Marshell Applewhite and Heaven's Gate, Margaux Hemingway....just dont drink on it.
Butorphanol tartate is Stadol. Do a search here or just scroll down the page cause there is an active discussion already going on about Stadol. I love the stuff. It's VERY recreational, imo. A first time IV dose would be about 10-15mg. Becareful with it though. You could easily go down on....say..25-30mg.
[ 01 February 2003: Message edited by: Bonecutter ]

what about oral doses or nasal doses (k type cooking), because I dont like needles. Is it possible to eat the liquid or cook it?

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume there's no dog or cat sitting by your feet that actual need those drugs...
Kidding of course :) ...
[ 02 February 2003: Message edited by: BlueDeer ]

I have to agree that Phenobarbital is pretty much junk. i just threw away a bottle of like 500 of them. A few friends of mine tried them, and it didnt do anything for them. Maybe you can find some use for them though. If so, let me know.
Here is a site I found useful when trying to determine the same thing you are:
vet drugs
[ 02 February 2003: Message edited by: Raver_Forever ]

I stole some xylazine from a vet hospital, I still I have it, but I never used any. Phenobarbital is pretty shitty, all it gave me was a headache.I thought marylin monroe killed herself with nembutal, which is much stronger. Some people like butorphanol, but I dont.

Butorphanol tartrate (Stadol)
Classification: Narcotic agonist/antagonist
Action/Kinetics: Has both narcotic agonist and antagonist properties. Analgesic potency is said to be up to 7 times that of morphine and 30-40 times that of meperidine. Overdosage responds to naloxone. After IV use, CV effects include increased PA pressure, pulmonary wedge pressure, LV end-diastolic pressure, system arterial pressure, pulmonary vascular resistance, and increased cardiac work load. Onset, IM: 10-15 min; IV: rapid; nasal: within 15 min. Duration, IM, IV: 3-4 hr; nasal: 4-5 hr. Peak analgesia, IM, IV: 30-60 min; nasal: 1-2 hr. t1/2, IM: 2.1-8.8 hr; nasal: 2.9-9.2 hr. Metabolized in the liver and excreted by the kidney. The drug has about 1/40 the narcotic antagonist activity as naloxone. A metered-dose nasal spray is now available.
Xyla-ject (xylazine) (liquid form)
This is an anesthetic, but not a discociative like Ketamine. It is not fun. DO NOT use this drug. It is only used in veterinary medicine now, as it has been proven to been too neurotoxic for human use.
Luminal (Phenobarbital sodium injection USP)
A barbituate... I have nodesire to play with this stuff.
SG