• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Prepping Propylhexedrine for I.V?

en10se

Bluelighter
I have two split doses of 125mg propylhexedrine. I want to find out how to change the propylhexedrine that is dissolved in the lemon juice into a solution sutable for injection?
I can see 125mg iv being way to much. I plan on doing mabey 62.5mg or 31.5mg

Aw man. If you have to ask, you're not going to be able to do it. Lemon juice? Dude. The way to do it, if you really had to, would be to do an A/B workup and then make sure it was really nice and clean. It's not worth doing on 125mg, it's not worth doing for IV propylhexedrine. IV propylhexedrine probably isn't worth doing. Please don't IV lemon juice, it's not suitable, you could get a nasty infection. Just swallow it.

I have done 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg oral and liked effects (except 1000mg was too much) I have experience IV.
plz dont try to stop me. I KNOW its doable. I have propylhexedrine extracted in lemon juice how do I change that to a suitable solution that can shoot up? Would I use hydrocloric acid and put the cotton balls into that and then evaporate the hydrocloric accid and it will be a hcl salt powder base? Then i add that to water? Explain please.

The problem is that injecting Propylhexedrine extracted from Benzedrex cannot be done safely. It's doable, sure, but this site is about harm reduction, and I think most anyone would STRONGLY recommended not shooting lemon juice. Based on your other thread, it sounds like you went ahead and did this anyway and ended up in the hospital, so maybe you learned your lesson the hard way.

Edit: Wow, I just read your trip report.

-6:30AM I google proplyhexedrine overdose and find out 1000mg is way to much for anyone and they had reports on overdoses from 500mg and 750mg. FEELING WORRIED.

Why wouldn't you have checked this information BEFORE ingesting such a large amount? What exactly were you hoping to achieve, if not being extremely, uncomfortably high? I'm glad you are okay, but seriously man, it sounds like you have some issues if you are taking such large amounts of Propylhexedrine without even bothering to check if it is safe.

I Agree I felt i had tolerance to amphetamines but then read that prop. is cross tolerant. and then read about trip reports and no one mentioned doing 1000mg. i was stupid i wont do again. 125mg is enjoyable. enough euphoria for me

Ok so hypothetically can i use the cictric acid with propylhexedrine INTRAANALY? plug*? like would lemon juice burn my asshole?

Look, if you're trying to try other ROAs besides oral with Propylhexedrine, you should at least do a more sophisticated extraction than soaking the cotton in lemon juice. There are guides out there, look it up. I can't really tell how serious you're being anymore, but I would not try insufflating or plugging lemon juice...What is wrong with just taking it orally anyway? If memory recalls, it only takes 15-20 minutes to hit you.

Propylhexedrine is good as an appetite suppressant, and mediocre to alright as a functional stim. But trying to chase a high on it... you're probably going to end up dead in pretty short order.

Use the right drug(s) for the right purpose(s), propylhexedrine just isn't much of a euphoriant.

The biggest problem for a lot of people is going to be preparing an isolated sample of it without introducing the fatal contaminant derpium herpate =D

Don't IV propylhexidrine, it is a very strong vasoconstrictor and the doses you would need to inject to get a stimulating effect would probably fuck up circulation wherever you injected it.

Don't IV propylhexidrine, it is extremely detrimental to your health. There was a semi-epidemic of propylhexidrine use until they compounded it with menthol and lavender oil. I believe people were IVing propylhexidrine to mimic the rush that amphetamine gives you. They were also dropping dead like nothing. I was able to find one paper that I know of that describes the pathophysiology of IV propylhexidrine. In the paper they describe right sided cardiac hypertrophy and pulmonary hypertension as two of the main reasons why propylhexidrine is so dangerous. Anyways just take it orally, not IV.

http://jat.oxfordjournals.org/content/35/1/54.long