• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Just another one...

JeSt*

Greenlighter
How goes it, Bluelight? I've come to make an introduction, since that's what you're supposed to do...

I'm Jest... & I'm a recovering junkie. Heroin was my drug of choice, but I love Opana. If they wouldn't have changed them to the TRF ones, I'd still be using those. But, what can ya do, right? I'm 2.5 months "clean." & I use the quotations because I'm using ORT, and I'm using Suboxone. Well, not Suboxone exactly, but a new formulation of bupe/nalax. It's called Zubsolv. It's really not too bad, and it comes in tablet form, so I can still snort them. Old habits die hard, eh? Actually, I personally think I just get more out of using bupe nasally. So that's that, and here I am..

A little more info about me, eh? I'm 27, and the father of a beautiful, healthy, amazingly awesome four month old baby boy. I'm also interested in... graffiti, music, cars, art, quality beer, and a bunch of other shit nobody gives a fuck about. Oh, I'm also from the north coast of Ohio.

Yup.. that's me, in a very small nutshell. So... what's shakin', BL?

Welcome to bluelight.

I was just researching zubsolv, hit refresh and you're thread popped up. There isn't much here about it so it suprised me that something got posted about it at the same time.

I'm on a outpatient program and I got the choice for 90 days of free sub but can't get them till the did us available dec 11th so I've been getting them from my sister but they're still expensive. I will be out by the 27th but she gets the zubsolv then. I'm gonna do that for like 2 weeks. 1 pill a day. Do they work better? Which ones do you prefer? I snort mine occasionally, so dies the menthol burn. If it tastes better in gonna try to SL them as directed most of the time.

hey fellow green lighter!
I never was into dope but was madly in love with an addict, helped him kick it twice, he still uses occasionally though. I'm not very experienced with subs personally but they seemed to be pretty nasty little things from what I've read (many, many horror stories about getting off it) and what I saw my ex go through when he ran out. I'm glad to hear there's something different out there, maybe not everyone has such a hard time with subs but it seems like you have the right attitude and you know what you're grateful for and what you've got, that's what's truly important.

congratulations on your progress and your baby boy! sounds like he's got a dad who's head is in the right place.
best of luck to you and welcome, from one newbie to another

Welcome to bluelight.

I was just researching zubsolv, hit refresh and you're thread popped up. There isn't much here about it so it suprised me that something got posted about it at the same time.

I'm on a outpatient program and I got the choice for 90 days of free sub but can't get them till the did us available dec 11th so I've been getting them from my sister but they're still expensive. I will be out by the 27th but she gets the zubsolv then. I'm gonna do that for like 2 weeks. 1 pill a day. Do they work better? Which ones do you prefer? I snort mine occasionally, so dies the menthol burn. If it tastes better in gonna try to SL them as directed most of the time.

As far as working better, I feel like more of the drug is absorbed both nasally and sub-L versus the films or even the old sub tablets. The only disadvantage [imo] is that they Zubsolv tabs aren't 8m. The Zubsolv is a 5.7/1.4 ratio, instead of 8/3. & the menthol tastes a lot better then the chemically-orangey flavor.

...& does it burn? fuck yes it does, lol. But I still sniff my tabs, it just takes some getting used to.

----

Thanks for the warm welcome from everybody else. <3