View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Were did I go wrong in my DXM Trip?

en10se

Bluelighter
On Halloween I wanted to do a 1.4k dex trip.
So I got 2 cases of triple c (w/antihistamine) I got 2 cases of robo gels.
I did the cold water extraction by putting the gels and crushes triple cs
In water overnight. (Cuz dex isn't water soluable) then I filtered the water out
And put the remaining pink powder into 1 capsule.
Then I took that capsule with 1 pill of Tagamet and 26 oz grapefruit juice.
The night was good and we smoked blunts and shit. It wasn't anywhere near a low 4th play tho.
Was my body not able to breakdown the 1,4g clumped together in that 1 capsule?
Ktynx

1.4k ? Can you please not speak in code that is too unconventional or convoluted? Edited the TT so that others are not confused about which of the dextro drugs (such as dxm, dexamphetamine or dexmethamphetamine) you meant. Do you mean 1.4k (k = kilo = 1000) milligrams, thus 1.4 grams ? Oh yeah sorry you do - I hadn't read the full post yet.

I think you did the extraction wrong (i.e. with low efficiency / yield). Why don't you just go looking for another preparation of DXM that doesn't have nasty or dangerous other active ingredients in it? Sometimes products for kids contain DXM only and come as instant release pills for example.

Thanks for not answering my question one bit. but instead going off topic on my grammer, and telling me to use safer dxm only products. Ive been using dxm for 7 years, I know every single dxm product i just dont feel like swallowing 80 robo gels.My question was since I know i did the cwe correctly why wasnt the dxm able to breakdown after oraly ingested.

My guess is that since i took 1,400mg of dextromethorphan and tightly clumped it in a ball and squeezed it in a capsule that it must of not been able to correctly dissolve in my stomach or w/e happens when uou swallow a pill/capsule. because 40gels and 32 CCC's felt like literaly a first plateau (250-450mg) which wud be the same as roughly 1/5th the dose i should have gotten.

Thanks for not answering my question one bit. but instead going off topic on my grammer, and telling me to use safer dxm only products. Ive been using dxm for 7 years, I know every single dxm product i just dont feel like swallowing 80 robo gels.My question was since I know i did the cwe correctly why wasnt the dxm able to breakdown after oraly ingested.

Duuude you missed his point..all good... "Sometimes products for kids contain DXM only and come as instant release pills for example."
chil out no hassle cwe for em

Both of you dont get it. I prefer to do the CWE. Can someone Please just tell me what I did wrong in my cwe. OMG

Why don't you just buy pure DXM Powder? It is the cheapest form and often considered to have the best effects without any other active ingredients or annoying extraction of potentially dangerous CCCs.

Also a little bit more politeness would be adequate. Being rude does not increase the chance that someone answers your question.
Here is a link to an extraction guide from the Dextroverse, maybe you find your fault:

http://www.dextroverse.org/txt/cccextraction.txt

€: Just for everyone else: Don't consume Coricidin in the first place. Extracted or not, it is not worth the risks.

Last edited: