• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How long should I wait after eating food before taking kratom?

theplacidcasual

Bluelighter
Hey guys. I've got myself some kratom and I've just had some food (a stir fry to be exact), how long should I wait before taking what I have? I was gonna give myself a couple of hours. Is this a sufficient amount of time?

I have took Kratom plenty of time with full stomach immediatly after eating and it worked pretty good. You will probably have better succes with empty stomach though like any drugs. A couple of hours should be enough.

I have took Kratom plenty of time with full stomach immediatly after eating and it worked pretty good. You will probably have better succes with empty stomach though like any drugs. A couple of hours should be enough.

Actually not all drugs have a better rate of absorption or BA on a full stomach. Albeit a lot do, but some require fat transporters. In the case of kratom, I've always just taken it on an empty stomach with tremendous results. So just give it a couple hours and do the old toss 'n wash method.

Have fun

I always take my kratom capsules on an empty stomach.takes away the WD's much quicker.

I eat between 4 to 6 pills a day from 4 pill recommend dosage packs. For me it's become mostly like a cup of coffee, granted the best cup of coffee ever, but it's more about fatigue elimination than anything else at this point. I find an empty stomach or not doesn't seem to matter, onset is about the same 30-60 mins, intensity remains the same. The only time I truly "feel it" like those first few times is if I take a strong dose (6 capsules) immediately on waking up and begin getting ready for the day.

yeah i would eat, wait a couple of hours, and then take it. i wouldnt take it on an empty stomach because the burps taste like shit.