PDA

View Full Version : (misc) How long should I wait after eating food before taking kratom?

theplacidcasual
31-10-2013, 20:06
Hey guys. I've got myself some kratom and I've just had some food (a stir fry to be exact), how long should I wait before taking what I have? I was gonna give myself a couple of hours. Is this a sufficient amount of time?

QUARE
31-10-2013, 22:04
I have took Kratom plenty of time with full stomach immediatly after eating and it worked pretty good. You will probably have better succes with empty stomach though like any drugs. A couple of hours should be enough.

Grand Touring
01-11-2013, 00:54
I have took Kratom plenty of time with full stomach immediatly after eating and it worked pretty good. You will probably have better succes with empty stomach though like any drugs. A couple of hours should be enough.

Actually not all drugs have a better rate of absorption or BA on a full stomach. Albeit a lot do, but some require fat transporters. In the case of kratom, I've always just taken it on an empty stomach with tremendous results. So just give it a couple hours and do the old toss 'n wash method.

Have fun

smutt butt
07-11-2013, 21:28
I always take my kratom capsules on an empty stomach.takes away the WD's much quicker.

Propyl
08-11-2013, 01:14
I eat between 4 to 6 pills a day from 4 pill recommend dosage packs. For me it's become mostly like a cup of coffee, granted the best cup of coffee ever, but it's more about fatigue elimination than anything else at this point. I find an empty stomach or not doesn't seem to matter, onset is about the same 30-60 mins, intensity remains the same. The only time I truly "feel it" like those first few times is if I take a strong dose (6 capsules) immediately on waking up and begin getting ready for the day.

weekend addiction
08-11-2013, 04:39
I think best effect is about 2.5 hours after a meal from my experience.

chrisone87
12-11-2013, 06:59
yeah i would eat, wait a couple of hours, and then take it. i wouldnt take it on an empty stomach because the burps taste like shit.