• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV meth duration

kay, i just iv-ed meth for the first time tonite (and may i say its fucking AWESOME). but i've been searching all over erowid and bluelight and i'd likee to know how long injecting usually lasts.....

Just make sure it's not crank.
Just IV the nice pure Ice or glass.
You don't want to be injecting gross cutting agents do you now...?
Well, glad you liked it. I've never even done meth. Closest thing was adderall and I LOVED it.

Cuckoo, might i ask how much you IV'd each time? I have been wanting to try this for some time, but haven't mustered the nerve to try it yet (needles and me, and me pushing the needle in my arm, it just doesn't sit well)...and how did you feel it compared to smoking it?

i have found one hit will keep me awake for 24hrs or longer depending on the gear, but heh kids be a little carefull here, by your comments you like it a bit, once you have blasted you won't go back to any other method and there is a very good chance you could drain your piggy bank very fast, so try to think about it and don't become another mona, cheers.

I found doses around 50-60 mg (of good quality shardlike meth) to be good for IV.
IVing is smoother than smoking it, and has a better body high.
Also, the comedown is better with IVing....not as harsh as with smoking and snorting.

Last night I shot up about 20cc's of meth and it kept me me high about 4 hours, but kept me up all nite even after I was coming down and shit. Tonite I hopefully will be getting about a quarter to do.

I don't think you mean 20 cc's. I think you mean 1/5 of a cc. 20 cc's would be a lot!

To get the most intense rush a concentrated solution is needed. I usually only use 10-15 units of water for 150mg of methamphetamine. When I do this my head rings, everything echoes and subtle noises become loud. The euphoria usually leaves me laying down for a few minutes while I thoroughly enjoy the rush.
I have a very high tolerance for meth so I must do at least 100mg to get a worthwhile rush. The initial rush only lasts about 10 minutes and then plateaus into a pleasureable state of euphoria that lasts about 4-6 hours. The overall experience lasts about 12 hours.
more to be added soon. . .

Originally posted by Cherub Speck:
Cuckoo, might i ask how much you IV'd each time? I have been wanting to try this for some time, but haven't mustered the nerve to try it yet (needles and me, and me pushing the needle in my arm, it just doesn't sit well)...and how did you feel it compared to smoking it?
i really just eyeballed it, and put like about half the ammount of a line u would snort for both.

you are possibly leading yourself down a road of life long methamphetamine addiction, which will be very very hard to kick. please moderate yourself. injecting drugs is the highest step, more than likely you wont go back to your previous method of using, and you'll quickly require more to get high. ive never injected meth, and i never plan to.

Yes, but the question of the post was about the duration of the high, not the addiction potential. It is expected they do their research about all that before even BUYING the drug...

I agree that IV meth has a lot of addiction potential.
However, I have injected meth a handful of times (over the course of a couple years), and I have yet to be addicted to it or any other drug. I doubt I will ever IV meth again.
It is possible to do these things and not get caught up in addiction.

question: if u have a $60,000 a year job, whats the problem with $40,000 of that going up your arm, u still pay the rent and eat a few burgers to boot & be very alert to what is going on around you, you could also draw things if you feel so inclined.

IV meth definitely potentiates the risk of addiction. Meth became incredibly more enjoyable than all other routes. That is if you experience the rush entirely.
Like I said before 60mg in 20 units of water? No wonder it isn't too enjoyable. I use about 15 units to dissolve about 200mg of the highest quality methamphetamine available. This dose puts me on my ass, disabling me to do just about anything but relax and enjoy. I experimented a lot with different concentrations and the constant rule is more water, even a little bit too much will make the rush noticeably weaker.
I usually add water sparingly in drop increments to the solution, letting each drop expand, then stirring and adding barely enough water for all the meth to dissolve. The solution should appear cloudy and white. Inject as quick as you feel comfortable with, pull back to clean, and push in again, and prepare yourself for a head-ringing rush of euphoria.
And yes, I'm quite aware that I'm addicted to meth. But at the moment I am relatively healthy. I run 20 miles a week, practice yoga, and eat well-balanced meals. I post-load with ALA, l-tyrosine, and take many other supplements.I try not to do meth more than once a week now, and will taper off the frequency as time goes on. Meth is no fun when all it does is prevent withdrawal symptoms.
Julia, come down my way again sometime and I'll make sure you enjoy the IV meth experience.

^^^
DO NOT IM METH or any street drug. Not only do you absolutely not want to put impurities and shit in your flesh, but it will STING LIKE A FUCKING BITCH.
At least when you IV it, any impurities get filtered out fairly quickly. If those impurities are trapped in your muscle, however, they can take a while to get cleared out and you could end up with a NASTY infection.