• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe The Subutex Revolution...

subutex is already so easy to get. nalaxone caused high enzymes in my liver so i was prescribed 8mg subutex. 8mg subutex are extremely hard to find they usually need to be specially ordered.

what would be a good excus for a doctor to prescribe me subutex instead of suboxone?
I relapsed a few months back dodged a 1-3 yr bid in Louisiana state prison due to a paperwork erroe and i'm back in NY. Going back to my sub doctor but I'd like subutex I think the naloxone makes me kinda ill.

Say the naloxone affects your liver. That's how I got switched over... dunno if i can tell you that or not =/

Why did you bring back a seven year old thread from the dead to say you have a prescription for suboxone? Am I missing something?

because for all of his self-righteous and condescending posts, at the end of the day Chimpo is just as lame and thoughtless as those he bashes on a daily basis.
at least hes no longer a mod-although it was entertaining for me to witness the least amount of power ive ever seen go to someones head.

meh- im probably being unnecessarily mean-so ill say something nice. he does seem fairly intelligent, and has a good knowledge of drugs. :)

Bup sux. Tolerance rises so high and fast and by day three, you won't feel a thing. At least that's the way it is with suboxone. And there's not much diff. between suboxone and subutex, minus the naloxone. I'm not sure what all the excitement is about. I have 60 subs sitting in my medicine cabinet.

sorry jc but unless you have been waiting since 2002 for your prescription i don't really see why you have put this here!!!

^ I wanted to see if 10 people would reply to a bumped 7 year old thread. Looks like they will. Thanks for being part of my experiment, guys.

^ I wanted to see if 10 people would reply to a bumped 7 year old thread. Looks like they will. Thanks for being part of my experiment, guys.

so YOU bumbed a 7 year old thread too see if others would then post as well. You then condescendingly thank everyone for being part of your "experiment"
tell me exactly- what sort of experiment was this? You apparently sought to discover whether threads which YOU revive will prompt others to post as well?

This is just so boringly typical of you. Make a pointless post (a post that you would INSTANTLY jump on anyone else had they made it), and then talk down to everyone who was actually "dumb" enough to post in a thread you pointlessly bumped. Why exactly, are you such a douche? A better question might be, why do i care. Im not sure i can answer that- but i do know that you remind me of a mosquito with PMS and i find myself wanting to give you a wedgie. :)

^ I love your obsession with me. It's cute. <3

i've called many an asshole, an asshole in my day. nothing particularly exceptional about you.
That said, that within this forum, you are really the only poster who i find irritating enough to comment on, should indicate to you how truly douchey you are.

^ Sweet man. You should be the vice-president of my fan club.

why would i want to do that? i think ive made it clear that i dont care much for you. i would, however, consider taking you up on your offer if you would extend an olive branch-perhaps an apology? you could start small-maybe just a heart-felt apology to everyone for being such an obnoxious twit. then, you could move on to bigger things, perhaps expressing genuine remorse for existing.
nah- that's too far. but not being a condescending flapping vagina to everyone would be a lovely start.:)

2-3mg suboxone gets me high, itchy and a bit noddy snorted.

How can .4mg of subutex make people nod? When its the same ingrediant as suboxone?

The naxalone in suboxone is only effectively active in doses when IVed, and higher doses of suboxone 16mg +

For this reason, people who do get high off suboxone never really exceed 4mg, because 8mg will get you high, but the naxalone will make you sick, and make the high weaker.

This is what i understand from my suboxone experiences, any clarification?!

BAHAHAHA JC! I love how your one liners make people so mad they throw a fit each post

Ahhh fuck you jc!!! I didn't even notice. I love the way you just toy with us as if we are idiots. Are we not?

you are a douchebag, my love.

a lovely douchebag, but still a douchebag.

on the other hand, you got me to respond to this thread, so maybe you are just an evil genius.

2-3mg suboxone gets me high, itchy and a bit noddy snorted.

How can .4mg of subutex make people nod? When its the same ingrediant as suboxone?

The naxalone in suboxone is only effectively active in doses when IVed, and higher doses of suboxone 16mg +

For this reason, people who do get high off suboxone never really exceed 4mg, because 8mg will get you high, but the naxalone will make you sick, and make the high weaker.

This is what i understand from my suboxone experiences, any clarification?!

BAHAHAHA JC! I love how your one liners make people so mad they throw a fit each post

this information is not entirely accurate. as has been discussed many times, the nalaxone in suboxone is not active regardless of route of admin or dosage. the simple reason for this is that buprenorphine has a much higher affinity for opiate receptors then does nalaxone. therefore, the nalaxone in suboxone is for all intents, other then as a deterrent for those that do not know better, entirely pointless.

also, as to how .4mg of bupe can get somehow high, while it takes you 2-3 mg....tolerance is an easy to answer to that one. if you have any type of opioid tolerance, you will need more bupe to get you high, and for those with real opioid dependence, most agree that bupe really doesnt provide a "high", more of a slight mood lift. for those with no opiate tolerance, .4mg can be an adequate dose and provide a typical opioid high.

and lastly- JC remains a douche.

This is the internet why fight online??? Also the man aint Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'reily, or Anne Coulter so he cant be too bad. Also I second daddysgone on everything but the last line.

Thanks for that, i guess most of the time i used bupe wasnt after my hard usage, it was after my easy-medium usage