• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Brave Man Liberates Oxycodone from pharmacy

microtel

Bluelighter
Police in Simi Valley [California] were searching Wednesday for a man who robbed a Walgreens pharmacy while wearing a Halloween mask.

The man jumped over the pharmacy counter at Walgreens and demanded Oxycodone, police said.

The robbery.. 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 19..The pharmacist complied and turned over several prescription pill bottles containing Oxycodone, the release stated...

At that point, the man ran out of the store with the drugs in an unknown direction.

The man was not armed, according to police...

http://ktla.com/2013/10/23/man-robs-pharmacy-for-oxycodone-wearing-halloween-mask/

* The more you know: as your lawyer, don't do what the article mentions.

you don't say! It is. People are compliant and often are just like "ok guys you know the laws .... But I do value my life and am not ready to die for Nixon's drug war!"

There's nothing brave about terrorizing people.

Buy your drugs on the street like everyone else.

does sound easy, i mean who in their right mind is going to risk their life for a few bottles of pills. what do they expect the guy to do>? shoot him in the face with some rx strength fungicide or something? its sad that the guy was so desperate he risked his life and now freedom for a few days worth of getting high. i used to be friends with a kid who ended up so strung out on smack he stole his roomates unloaded 357mag revolver and robber a computer store. lol who pays cash for a comp? even then they are probably keeping it in a safe. he didnt get much, was caught a few hours afterwards, tried to hang himself in the cell with his pants. served a few years, got out and started smoking rocks. havent heard from him since...untill the next time hes all strung out and does the same thing.

give a desperate person no options and they will do things they never thought possible. i think a majority on here are living proof.

give a desperate person no options and they will do things they never thought possible. i think a majority on here are living proof.

I dunno taking a gun and robbing a store is pretty desperate. I think I would panhandle before it came to that. Or trade the gun for dope.

i had the suspicion he was trying to get enough cash together to go see my connec and buy enough dope to od and kill him self, wouldnt have been hard. pretty sure the cops got him before he made it down to the guy.

yea that is beyond desperate, i wouldnt have taken it to aht extreme, i would have just gotten sick until i wasnt sick anymore. also i didnt mean ppl on here are going to do that, i just mean it as if you are strung out, you have the chances of doing something you would never do in order to not go thru the kick. stealing, cheating, ripping ect..

i had the suspicion he was trying to get enough cash together to go see my connec and buy enough dope to od and kill him self, wouldnt have been hard. pretty sure the cops got him before he made it down to the guy.

yea that is beyond desperate, i wouldnt have taken it to aht extreme, i would have just gotten sick until i wasnt sick anymore. also i didnt mean ppl on here are going to do that, i just mean it as if you are strung out, you have the chances of doing something you would never do in order to not go thru the kick. stealing, cheating, ripping ect..

Oh my god that would be so heartbreaking. Going and doing all that and not getting high. That feeling of utter desperation as they put you in the car realizing your not getting high for a long fucking time. Not good man.

That would be true if there wasn't as much or more dope in the prisons than there is on the street.

Oh my god that would be so heartbreaking. Going and doing all that and not getting high. That feeling of utter desperation as they put you in the car realizing your not getting high for a long fucking time. Not good man.

i know...im not sure if he used much in prison, esp that because the black guerilla family (BGF) prison gang practically runs all the prisons around here. corrupt guards, CO's, you name it. cell phone and all drugs, and hits doled out to anyone that can pay for them.

just read the link bago, thats one hell of a way to rob a pharmacy, shit 2 pharmacies, call and say there is someone in there with a gun. put the drugs in the drive through slot. one that comes to mind is the guy or guys that cut a hole in the roof of some big pharm and roped down to the place, took as much as possible then roped back up the way they came. thats some special forces style robbery action.

hands down tho the one that wins it for me in just balls brazeness, is the guy who stole the tractor trailer filled with painkillers and tranquilizers. they ever catch that guy? anyone know?

back in the day, on the rare occasions i got to the 36 hour mark without dope, i was so close to doing this in the middle of the night a few times. 25356 up there says its not that bad... well for me it was. i was just as close to committing suicide as i was to robbing a pharmacy, ive never stolen anything in my life, the worst thing on my record is a speeding ticket, but man severe opiate withdrawal is such a powerful force, its incredible. if you have only been through mild withdrawals (less than 300mg oxy per shot/the equivalent in shooting dope ish), or none at all, you just wouldnt understand

back in the day, on the rare occasions i got to the 36 hour mark without dope, i was so close to doing this in the middle of the night a few times. 25356 up there says its not that bad... well for me it was. i was just as close to committing suicide as i was to robbing a pharmacy, ive never stolen anything in my life, the worst thing on my record is a speeding ticket, but man severe opiate withdrawal is such a powerful force, its incredible. if you have only been through mild withdrawals (less than 300mg oxy per shot/the equivalent in shooting dope ish), or none at all, you just wouldnt understand

Just to clarify, I didn't mean it's not that bad. I meant it's not that bad. Never commit violent acts against innocent people, unless your life depends on it.

I concede that opioid withdrawal sucks, but it's hardly bad enough to justify increasing the amount of brutality in an already brutal world.

I've been through heroin withdrawal (cold turkey) like 20 times.

Go to all that effort only for oxy? Doing it wrong, gotta grab the morphine, oxymorphone, valium, etc...shit.

I'm jealous lol

that's one DESPERATE dude. I can relate...if you have a BIG habit going and the well dries up, wallet's empty. The W/D starts to set in and after about 48 hours there is that feeling of overwhelming desperation. You loose your judgement and all you can think about is a dose at any cost. No weapon...sounds like he's not a pro at this drugstore cowboy stuff.