• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How is Dutch Pink Speed used and how does it compare to Speed Paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swam

Bluelighter
Messed up on the title, it should read: "How is Dutch Pink Speed used and how does it compare to Speed Paste?"

I am looking at possibly buying what is labelled as "Dutch Pink Speed" or "Dutch Amphetamine (that is pink)". How do I use Dutch Pink Speed/ Dutch Amphetamine (pink in color)? How does it compare to normal speed paste? Any other info so I can know how to properly use this?

never came across pink speed in the netherlands.

I think it's just a marketing trick.

Besides purity issues (cuts with an color) and leftovers from the making proces causing coloration (if this is a possibility) or added dyes causing the color,
I assume the two most prevalent forms of amphetamine in Holland are pharmaceutical dextro-ampetamine tablets of 5 mg and dl-amphetamine sulfaat (although I could be wrong about the sulfaat). The former could be extracted into a powder and sold as speed. Maybe there is even an underground chemist who makes dextro but not as far as I know.

Methamphetamine is very rare but does appear once in a while if you know the right people, I don't so I have never seen nor tasted it. So start low and see what happens you can always take more.

Swam what came too mind if you're from the Netherlands there are testing facilities where they can tell you what exactly is in that pink stuff free of charge/ or for a small fee.

Last edited:
Besides purity issues (cuts with an color) and leftovers from the making proces causing coloration (if this is a possibility) or added dyes causing the color,
I assume the two most prevalent forms of amphetamine in Holland are pharmaceutical dextro-ampetamine tablets of 5 mg and dl-amphetamine sulfaat (although I could be wrong about the sulfaat). The former could be extracted into a powder and sold as speed. Maybe there is even an underground chemist who makes dextro but not as far as I know.

Methamphetamine is very rare but does appear once in a while if you know the right people, I don't so I have never seen nor tasted it. So start low and see what happens you can always take more.

Swam what came too mind if you're from the Netherlands there are testing facilities where they can tell you what exactly is in that pink stuff free of charge/ or for a small fee.

Alright, thanks for the info. I know its not methamphetamine. I dont live in the US and am just looking at products online.

This sounds like 'pink champagne' speed, used to be able to get it in the UK years ago (i think its an amphetamine derivative of some description); if I remember right it was better then cut 'powder' speed but not quite as good as quality amphetamine paste (base).
However its been many years since ive seen real pink champagne, most of the stuff being touted as 'pink' is proberly just normal street speed (sulphate) thats had a little red food colouring added to make it more desirable.

^
Oh well, being an angler myself ive probably ingested kilos of bait dyes over the years.lol
Wouldnt it be ironic if there never was 'pink champagne' and it was always just a mixture of urban myth/creative marketing?

This sounds like 'pink champagne' speed, used to be able to get it in the UK years ago (i think its an amphetamine derivative of some description); if I remember right it was better then cut 'powder' speed but not quite as good as quality amphetamine paste (base).
However its been many years since ive seen real pink champagne, most of the stuff being touted as 'pink' is proberly just normal street speed (sulphate) thats had a little red food colouring added to make it more desirable.

we used to get pink champagne in the 1990s I remember it well it was ok speed but not as good as paste or base that stuff kept me up for days. I dont do speed these days as I cant handle the comedowns. I prefer downers nowadays. Plus with the RCs emerging on the market I dont think you get the whizz you used to energy by the bucket load. The RC market are trying to find a legal alternative thet is on par with good speed but most of its crap and if they did it wouldn't stay legal for very long

^
For example: Mephedrone. An effective legal DNRI and its now banned.

Personally, i think that any effective rc DNRI will get banned fairly quickly, as the results of DNRI overdose are so dramatic (alot of the time.lol).

get it tested, we can't say anything about purity or whatever over the internet

otherwise treat it just like you would amphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.