• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos prazepam

xxxyyy

Bluelighter
like clorzepate it's supposed to be a prodrug of desmethyldiazepam. hover it feels my different and i vastly prefer clorazapate. its more mellow and anxiiolytic.
does anyone have any experience with this substance?

I prefer it over clorazepate (tranxene). But then I was only scripted it once. So maybe I got all excited over the stylish packaging.

clorazepate comes here in 20mg and 50mg strengths, so for that reason alone i find it preferable.

Hey xxxyyy, well, for me clorazepate is the only benzo i don't like..i was scripted it once, awful, really awful drug...prazepam is waaayyy better for me, though i've try it only 3-4 times...it's not a super-benzo, it's not potent, but the effect was like diazepam, i had a tolerance then, (unfortunatelly now too,fuck..:|), about 100mg diaz, 10 pills, and as i remember prazepam (centrac brand..) was almost equal, or a litl weaker (100mg diaz - 100-120mg prazepam)..bad news it doesn't kick fast, but i think it lasts a good time..Of course you know, the same drug works different in each person, but between the two, i vote the prazepam with 2 hands (well, and my legs too, i think..;)).
Cheers man%)

MartinFn

most people seem to dislike clorazepate although i reckon if they got their hands on the 50mg pills. these are hands down the strongest benzos i ever encountered. here the brand is demetrin. different strokes and all but i was always very fond of clorazepate, nice subtle benzo with a pronounced anxiolysis (of course, not like say alprazolam which kicks like a mule) and i guess the strength helps. even at 20mg i find it noticably stronger than prazepam. personally chlordiazepoxide is the benzo i loathe with a passion. even at high dosages it lacked any sort of benzo high. currently i'm on 70mg of prazepam and 150mgs of baclofen and having a beer so soon i should be soundly asleep. i broke a tooth, have various cuts and gashes on my face and two broken ribs so i need the sedation to be able to sleep. god i wish flunitrazepam was still around, no other benzo like it. people find temazepam comparablebe but when i got it scripted i found it incredibly lackluster. you should get some brotizolam if possible, one of the best benzos there is.

martin, may i inquire where you're from?

Shame we don't have prazepam (Centrax/Centrac) here in Canada. I think that it'd be interesting to try. Aside from clobazam, nitrazepam and bromazepam, many of the benzos that are more unique to Europe aren't available here. We have the more common benzos available here, unless you consider temazepam to be rare (it's extremely common here).

As for clorazepate, it's certainly not my favorite benzo, but that being said, I certainly didn't dislike it. I found it enjoyable at the right dose, but the problem is that in Canada, the highest dosage is 15 mg and I recall having to take a few to get a decent effect. I personally found that its onset was somewhat delayed, yet its effects were rather long-lasting and what I would classify as "functional". Basically, I found that it had a rather nice anxiolytic effect without being overly intoxicating, somewhat akin to bromazepam. I only ever came across Tranxene a couple of times, and of the benzos that I've tried, it's one of the ones that I've had the least experience with (I've only had less experience with Frisium). It wasn't a bad benzo and I'd certainly like to have some around.

^
clobazam/frisium takes the title of shittiest benzo in my experience , absolutely worthless.

^
clobazam/frisium takes the title of shittiest benzo in my experience , absolutely worthless.
Not IME! Clobazam is a hidden little treasure even though it's not listed with the typical Benzos.

Even with a massive Benzo tolerance I found Clobazam worked for my Anxiety a treat. Helpled me sleep great aswell without me feeling groggy :)

Shit, there are more benzos than I ever knew existed. Clobazam, prazepam, and clorazepate are all things I've never heard of, let alone seen anywhere.

Why are there so many benzos anyway?

I know people have different reactions to different benzos, so it's not like a one size fits all situation, but the only benzos I've seen prescribed here (in Australia) are: diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam.... oh, and clonazepam. On top of that, temazepam and diazepam seem to be far more likely for a doctor to prescribe than the others. Those ones listed seem to pretty much cover all the bases that benzos are used for, so why all the endless variations?

There just seem to be more than I can keep up with ( I mean, in terms of knowing of their existence, not eating them all).