• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin 2 weeks clean off subs, shooting up

grungefairy2

Greenlighter
It's been about 2 weeks since I jumped off my very low dose of suboxone (0.25mg). It was a really rough two weeks,but i survived.

However, I did cave in and buy heroin again 2 days ago.

I guess it's like saying goodbye. I had really intense cravings and couldn't help it, thought a final dance with my ex would be nice. I'm not here to be judged on this, just had a few q's cos I don't want to go back to being physically sick.

After only being clean off opiates for about 12 days, how long do you think I can use before I get w/d symptoms?

Do you think I'd be able to finish the gram I bought in 3-4 days and not be sick afterwards?

I'm IVing it about 2-3x/day. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you:)

You just got of subs do you really want to start using h everyday again. Pushing it to the limit, like that using the most frequent you can without getting wds.... Why can't you leave at least a day between uses? You know where this path leads. Just don't.

You'll be sick if you use for 3+ days considering your situation. Even 2 full days is probably going to come with some pain afterwards. I mean its not going to be full blown w/d and last as long, but a few more days and you'll be right back at that point.

You will be sick if you use the whole g that quick.

You've got a of gram of dope, IV'ing 2-3 times a day & you're gonna make it last 3-4 days? They're small doses if ever I've heard of a weak shot...
You're dancing with the devil, playing with fire, all the cliches etc doing H again after 12 days off. Won't you just fall in love with it again? I see this with ppl all the time. Being physically sick I don't reckon is the issue, mentally you're gonna fiend for it again once you've finished that gram, oui?

^ yeah really. At that rate I doubt you could make a g last that long. In my experience when I've done dope for longer than 1-2 days (all day) straight, I'm for sure sick. So yeah, most likely you will be too. If the cravings are too much to handle just go back on subs until your ready for sure.

I agree with pretty much everything said so far. You will definitely get sick again if you use for more than 2 days in a row, and even if you go hard just for 2 days straight you will feel some withdrawals.