• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs EPH/ethylphenidate and other RC's "panic attack" due to HR and pressure increase

rentonrob88

Greenlighter
EPH/ethylphenidate and other RC's "panic attack" due to HR and pressure increase

Hi all! I'm new on this forum so I hope i'm not posting in the wrong section! I have a great question about my experience.
I buyed 1 month ago Ethylphenidate as a coke substitute but I find out it too overstimulating. My heart rate was too elevated, vasoconstrinc. too and pressure too. I feel hot and hot and i started to shake like a fool. I had a very bad bad bad panic attack. I had to pick up a Lorazepam sub-lingual to calm me down.
It was not the first time I tried EPH. I firstly had an allergy test, and it was ok. So i'm not allergic.
Other times, i snorted an eyeb. small line, and the effects were slight slight euphoria and a big body stimulation, HR increase and i feel hot and sweat. But no "panic" problems or ansiety ones.
The last time i snorted EPH, small line too, i had the really bad effects i described. I don't know why.
I take 20mg of paroxetine daily since 2009. But i never had problems.
So, i'm searching for a coke-like stimulant, that gives euphoria and you know a SLIGHT SLIGHT stimulation. Can I ask you to help me and other forum members who had the same problems (i read the entire thread about EPH, MPA ect) and recommend the product that i'm (we're) searching for, please?
Really thank you.

IT seems to me that you are just anxious and panicky person. I guess it's all just in your head maybe? Because I once took a line of mpa and then maybe two hours later decidet to take a benzo and immediately after i swallowed it my heart started punding like crazy just because I started to think that OMG why am I doing this at all???why am I taking these stupid chemicals?? And I started to panic really bad. And after I had this one panic attack from speed comedown from that time I have panic attack almost everytime I take stimulants, and it goes away only when I stop thinking about it and start doing something/ communicating etc.
THere are no drugs in the world which never caused panic in someone's head at least for a second. I don't know I would suggest you go for MDMA, altrough it may have strong stimulation , but fuck it, you won't be feeling any panic after serotonin hits you

I know, and yes i'm an anxious person, but EPH is too strong for me. It gives too much PHYISICAL stimulation and it's not what I'm searching for.
I read about Camphetamine and Nitracaine, that have less physical stimulation and they're more "dopaminic", giving a slight physical stimulation, mental clarity and a slight euphoria. What do you think about it?
And instead of i'm a panicky person, what do you think if I take a 1/2 Alprazolam capsule and, after 1 or 2 hours, I snort a line of EPH?
Waiting for answers, thanks! (I know that lot of people on forum have the same problems and searching for "solving" them)

Alprazolam capsule? Half?

Anyway,, If you have to take a benzo with a stim to counteract the side effects you don't want then you will just be screwing yourself up more.
Dont take stims

Aren't stims smoother than EPH ? I like them (in particular cocaine) and their "feeling onnipotent" sensation and talkativeness