• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Adderall helped me not do oxy

Not Again

Bluelighter
I got a few adderall. like 5. I took half of one today and I didn't feel like doing oxy. I've been getting pretty crazy lately with the oxy as I am "about" to stop. One day I think I did in excess of 400 mg. But normally I need 90 mg 3 -4 times a day.

Today I took half of an adderall and for the whole day I had no cravings for the oxy. The adderall comedown sucks and I think I was having mile WD's but the adderall covered it up somehow. I took less than half what I usually take today and I seem ok.

I do not like adderall the effects or the after effects but if this can help me ween off then I will use it for that. The ones I had were 30 mg. Orange pill. I took half. I got some stuff done also. But the crash is horrible. I don't like adderall but I think it might help me ween down on the oxy.

So I will use it as a tool. Until I'm at a lower dose.

some people find stimulants help WD, for me personally amphetamines would make kicking/staying away from opiates absolute hell, but shooting coke would temporarily help.

if that works for you, great, lower your opiate dose with it. but dont use it more than a week, two max, cuz then youll just end up with a wicked comedown from that.

get some loperamide too, that works wonders for tapering/kicking opiates, look at the megathread here on BL, there are claims it can do anything from get you completely well, to just minimize physical WD

good luck