• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids no tolerance, hydrocodone question?

caution712

Greenlighter
I haven't done any opiates in about 8 months, so i don't have a tolerance. my friend who just got his wisdom teeth taken out gave me one hydrocodone 7.5 and two 5's. So total, 17.5mg. I'm about 5'10 175 so pretty average build. Will the 17.5mg get me high at all? I plan on taking it in the morning, after having a very light breakfast (half a bagel or a piece of toast). Any input is appreciated, thanks!

a 7.5 sounds like the perfect dose for a non opiate user...just have the 5s in your pocket and u will be able to feel it out about 3 hours later if u want to take anymore...but def start out with the 7.5.....enjoy it....I would need to take 15 of em to get a decent high...maybe more than that

a 7.5 sounds like the perfect dose for a non opiate user...just have the 5s in your pocket and u will be able to feel it out about 3 hours later if u want to take anymore...but def start out with the 7.5.....enjoy it....I would need to take 15 of em to get a decent high...maybe more than that

damn man crazy tolerance. But thanks a bunch for the input, that sounds like a good plan.

Still open to hear what anyone else has to say too ^_^

Also, would smoking a bowl add to the opiate feeling? I have plenty of weed but I've never been able to tell the difference with hydro's.

Also, would smoking a bowl add to the opiate feeling? I have plenty of weed but I've never been able to tell the difference with hydro's.

i dont know if it adds to the opiate feeling but its a good combo. if you like weed i would do it

back when I was new to the opiates I think it took me to another level....its not that way anymore for me...do it