• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth Comedown

BackSeatSuicide

Bluelighter
Ive been told that benzos as well as somas are good for helping your comedown and helping u to sleep. I found this to be true with benzo, used a 1mg clonaezpam last week but I dont have anymore and i dont wanna take benzos too often anyways. I do have one 350mg SOMA tho and I was wondering how long after the last time I smoked should I wait before taking it. Also would like to hear from anyone who has used somas for this purpose. 1 or 2 of them usually knock me out when im sober so I am thinking they will help. And as I said, heard around the net that they work good for this.

i like your avatar man.

Honestly I couldnt pass out ever from meth it just kept me awake and seemed to counter benzos and cannabinoids no matter how hard I tried. But yeah I'd assume the Soma would take the edge off the comedown for you. This is why I stick to regular speed though, just as effective, more focused, and super easy to come down off, especially with a benzo.

Something like quetiapine (Seroquel) would be more effective.

Take it about 1/2 hour before you wanna sleep, and keep your fingers crossed.

I forget to mention I know plenty of tweakers who use Trazodone. but it builds tolerance fast and cant be used all the time, but it seriously knocks you the fuck out. like instant black-out fall over sort of knock out. i've read horror stories of people falling over in the kitchen and busting thier face, because they didnt feel the trazodone untill it kicked in.

Yea I know all about those other ones. But right now all I have is the soma and I am too out of it to try and drive anywhere to get anything else. So hopefully what I heard about somas helping is true. I just wasnt sure if I should wait like an hour stopping smoking or 2,3 or 4 hours.

I know this might sound "lame", and won't comment about my experience and thoughts about your choice of ROA, but eating something (even 1 piece of toast) would help, also a glass of milk (if u have any).
Then just lie down, put on some chill out type music and just try close your eyes and lie there (don't think of trying to fall asleep, just "chill").

I know it's basic advice, but I'm only giving it because of what you've posted and what you have on hand (at this time).

It really does help - give it a try.

I know this might sound "lame", and won't comment about my experience and thoughts about your choice of ROA, but eating something (even 1 piece of toast) would help, also a glass of milk (if u have any).
Then just lie down, put on some chill out type music and just try close your eyes and lie there (don't think of trying to fall asleep, just "chill").

I know it's basic advice, but I'm only giving it because of what you've posted and what you have on hand (at this time).

It really does help - give it a try.

I dont do Meth that much, this was my 3rd time doing it within a couple weeks. And those 3 times was the first time since i was 19 (i Just turned 27 in august)

Anyways, I already had been eaiting throughout the last couple of days, had some pizza and toquitos last night. The SOMA actually worked great, popped it at around 12:40am, put a playlist on and passed the fuck out. Just woke up about 10min ago, feel a lot better. Glad I got the day off tho lol cause I am definitely gonna take another nap later this afternoon when I am done with the shit i gotta do this morning.

Thanks for the replies peeps.....Oh and one more question, what is it about milk that helps ? I have been hearing that lately, but I thought it was a joke lol

Glad the soma worked out for you man.

About milk, I always thought adding milk would make it last longer and keep you awake, as it's fairly common to preload on bases like Baking soda, or tums. I wouldn't think milk to be much different.

Whenever I felt over-stimulated, or the time I was getting some hypertensive crisis, some lemon juice and plenty of water helped me come down off the speed much quicker.

I thought rule of thumb for amps was, basic = longer lasting, acids = shorter lasting. ??

I forget to mention I know plenty of tweakers who use Trazodone. but it builds tolerance fast and cant be used all the time, but it seriously knocks you the fuck out. like instant black-out fall over sort of knock out. i've read horror stories of people falling over in the kitchen and busting thier face, because they didnt feel the trazodone untill it kicked in.

Actually in my ten years of taking trazodone I found that the more you take, the less it works, as well as the face that if you don't fall asleep in that 20 minute window, trazodone might keep you up. I have tried trazodone for coming down off meth and I ended up taking 400 mgs (I have a tolerance) and still not being able to fall asleep and then staying up even more. Maybe because of my tolerance, but it does not work for that at all. Unless you are already exhausted and you know you'll fall asleep in 20 mins, I would not recommend trazodone. Try 1 mg of xanax or 1 mg klonopin those are really successful at calming you down and letting you enter at least a sleep like state. And I don't have a tolerance so those are the basic starting points I think. I hope I helped.

Not really helpful reply, but just want to point out that if you don't have anything too important to do - just enjoy the comedown! I'm probably exception, but I have NEVER taken anything else than vitamins for comedowns and I've been on/off recreational user now about 12 years. Usually after the social part dies, I enjoy my time alone without any problems. And if I'm not feeling too good I still try to enjoy whatever feelings I have as much as I can. And sleeping is actually easier that many thinks, if you just really try to relax.

Not really helpful reply, but just want to point out that if you don't have anything too important to do - just enjoy the comedown! I'm probably exception, but I have NEVER taken anything else than vitamins for comedowns and I've been on/off recreational user now about 12 years. Usually after the social part dies, I enjoy my time alone without any problems. And if I'm not feeling too good I still try to enjoy whatever feelings I have as much as I can. And sleeping is actually easier that many thinks, if you just really try to relax.

I feel the same way about coming down. I like benzos and opiates to make it a little less edgy. I just bounce around the house just enjoying the ride til sleep decides its time to take me. I'm not one to force it. My bf is the same way. We have fun with it.