• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question on opiate tolerance and amp use

percozakk

Bluelighter
I have recently been using a lot of vyvanse. Last night I ingested 280 mgs, and I have just recently ingested 210 mgs. I have a question regarding also adding opiates to the mix.
I am a long time drug user. I have had addictions to many different substances. I was an IV opiate user for a long time, before switching to methamphetamine. I have not used any opiates except for one occasion in over 6 months.
My question is that I have acquired 60mg of hydrocodone. I was wondering if I will get any effect from this? Has my tolerance lowered enough to be able to get a good high off of hydro again? I'm really just lookin to use it to smooth out the edges of my speeding tonight and to feel that nice opiate warmth again.
So is the hydrocodone even worth taking?

i'd take it... but not that high a dose. stick with 30 tops mg, considering your tolerance is probably low right now.

i'd also like to mention that "speedballing" is rather dangerous. sending two different signals to your heart doesn't sound healthy..

if i were you, i'd save it for the comedown to smooth out the dysphoria.

I understand what you mean about the speed balling. But quite honestly I have put my body through much worse. I used to do 16 mg dilaudid + 1/4 gram of ice speedballs and if that didnt kill me I feel confident I should be alright doing this. Though I'm probably wrong and shouldn't have confidence in such a thing.

well i just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting yourself into, and it seems that you do.

my opinion remains though.. opiates are the best comedown aid... they're not too fun while on a stim, it kinda overpowers the opiate buzz.

Alright man, I appreciate it.
I mean my dose of vyvanse is starting to peak now. And it really not that strong, i am more alert now, and have a bit of tingling going on, but considering its my 2nd night awake and it's a smaller dose than yesterday I don't really expect much more. I know it can definitely be overpowering but honestly with how I'm feeling now I don't believe it would. I've just been away from this stuff for so long I wanted to feel that amazing opiate and amp combo. I know if I take the hydro when I'm coming down I will more than likely fall asleep and waste it.