• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall fast help please?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroinXMethXSubX

Greenlighter
First of all I'd like to say I've searched the fourm and haven't been able to find exactly what I'm looking for. If this all has already been covered, I do apologize.

I've done adderall probably 5 or 6 times always a month apart. The first time I snorted 2 10MG pills, 1 pill up each nostril. After a few minutes I had an amazing buzz. The next month I did everything the same way and I had no buzz, so I went ahead and snorted another one, Still nothing. I gave up and decided that maybe I just wasn't doing anything right and the first time was just a placebo. Anyways the other times I did up to 30MGS snorted and never really felt anything.

So my question is should I be snorting or should I do a different route? Is it even possible to get a placebo on your very first time trying a new substance? Also, what do you guys think is the best route and how much? I'm on Suboxone if that could change the effects at all. Every time I've tried Adderall, I only took 4MGS of Suboxone instead of my normal amount.
A little bit of back round on myself. I'm 20 years old, female about 5'8 and 185LBs. I was addicted to Heroin and about a month before my first try of Adderall, I was prescribed Suboxone at 8MGs in the morning & night. I've done just about every drug that is in my area (Coke, Crack, Oxy, heroin, meth, etc) and have never had any problem like this before.

Just a few hours ago I went and bought 6 10MGS Adderall and I'd really like to get a good buzz tonight. So please if anyone can answer these questions, please do! Also if this has already been covered, please point me in the right direction. If you guys have anything to add I'd love to hear. :D Thanks!!

There is always a potential for somewhat of a placebo effect. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be feeling it at all. I do know that out of all the drugs I have ever taken or used that prescription amphetamines build a faster tolerance than anything. I know a lot of people agree with that.

The only thing I can figure is you said you have done every drug under the son. Do. You maybe. Already have somewhat of a tolerence from doing other stimulants?

the doses vary from person to person.

i used 60 mg adderall xr a while back which is relatively a low recreational dose, and i used to get some of the most euphoric highs there is, they were even better than moderate doses of quality coke.

it seems that i'm very sensitive towards amphetamines, however some people don't even experience euphoria off of any dose, just a mood lift.

from what i've seen stimulants are unpredictable when it comes to dosing for different people. 20 mg of ritalin for me is strong, while some people go over 100 mg, some even do so medically.

first time doing anything thats a hardcore and possibly neurotoxic drug, youre going to get super high from it.

Lets put it this way, the first time I took adderall i had an amazing high also. and I sniffed 10mg.

EVen with months between stimulant usage after that, I never got the same high.

Same thing applies with MDPV/aPVP (but these I think literally fry out dopamine receptors)

meth, crack etc.

But I will say, let your tolerance go down.

Eat 5 tums, then eat your adderall (2-3x as much as youd sniff) 20 minutes after eatingthe tums.

you will get a majority of the magic back. Amphetamines are meant to be eaten honestly, best bioavailability that way.

Just a few hours ago I went and bought 6 10MGS Adderall and I'd really like to get a good buzz tonight. So please if anyone can answer these questions, please do! Also if this has already been covered, please point me in the right direction. If you guys have anything to add I'd love to hear. :D Thanks!!

Sorry to be a "buzzkill", but seeing as you have experience with all those other stimulants, you are expecting too much from Adderall and at the back of your mind you are comparing it to meth (or similar), and it will always fail in this regard.

Also this forum (Other Drugs) has a policy - we aren't here to help a person get high, so I'm going to have to close this thread.

We are a Harm Reduction forum, and I therefore suggest you stop snorting adderall, it just isn't worth it for you.

PM me if you don't understand the reason why I'm doing this.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.