• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Confused with OxyContin

imhere

Greenlighter
So... i got hold of some 80mg OxyContin Depot pills.

Im opiate naive and this is my first time trying so no tolerance.

I splitted the pill in half after removing the blue covering layer, i then splitted the remaining half and crushed the 1/4th to a powder that was much finer than table salt would be. I eyeballed the best i could about ~15mg and insufflated that.

The problem is that its been over half an hour and i dont feel anything but a little warmth on my body... basically what im saying is that im severly dissapointed!

Now i may be opiate naive but have tried most of the well known ones and also some a little lesser known.
I was expecting bliss but this is far from it, is the dosage just too small or do you have some other ideas what might be wrong?
At the moment i would prefer a light spliff over this :\

If i decide to take more and i believe i do want to take more, what would you suggest? Should i try inssuflating 10mg more, 20mg more? 30mg? Different ROA?

First of all if you have done other opiates then you aren't really opiate naive..I thought you meant you have never tried any. Also, oxycontin is usually green for the 80mg...are you sure that you have oxycontin 80mg? I'm also not sure what the "depot" that you said is.

The other thing is you get way better bioavailability if you take oxycodone orally (by mouth) than if you snort it. It is basically just a waster to snort so that maybe why you aren't getting much out of it.

I have to agree with missmeyet. You aren't really opiate naive if you have done other opiates. I'm taking it as you don't really have a tolerance to opiates. I'm not sure what the "Depot" means either. As always when getting a pill you aren't used to getting or don't recognize it, always look it up just to be sure you got the right pill. I always snorted my oxy's but bioavailability wise, oral is better. Since you have already crushed you could parachute or snort, that's up to you. I'd snort more, wait at least 10 minutes before deciding to do more or not. It seems you either have a little bit of a tolerance, got ripped off, or aren't doing enough. Good luck to you!

I thought they only had the OP formulation of the 80s... in which case the only way you can take it is orally. But regardless, Oxy is designed to be taken orally and it's going to be more effective that way. Take another quarter of the pill orally, wait 20-30 minutes and if it's still not achieving the desired effective take another quarter. Another hour later you can take the last quarter if it's still not enough. Just use common sense.

But if you've used other potent opiates it's not going to be that overwhelming..

15 mg is a rather low dose.. and as someone said, if you've used any opiate, you're not opiate naive.

anyways, some people are naturally opiate tolerant, others find no interest for opiates. myself included. i find little sense of well being at any dose and if i shoot too high i simply get sick.

The oxycontin pills now formulated cannot be instantly released by crushing them. And you'll need a lot more than 15mg if you have used opioids in the past.

The oxycontin pills now formulated cannot be instantly released by crushing them. And you'll need a lot more than 15mg if you have used opioids in the past.

how do you instantly release them?

Opiates really dont give me insane euphoria, but I don't bang them.

with oxycodone I smoked it and that seemed to give me a good "head high" and less of the "i just feel warm and itchy" feeling.

15 mg is a rather low dose.. and as someone said, if you've used any opiate, you're not opiate naive.

anyways, some people are naturally opiate tolerant, others find no interest for opiates. myself included. i find little sense of well being at any dose and if i shoot too high i simply get sick.

I'd have to say the same as Lopez here. I take more and more trying to actually get a good high and just get overheated and sick.

except when smoked, it doesnt cause the same effects and I can smoke the shit out of oxy untill I nod out.

Oh and sniffing Opana is pretty good, because its got a little more of a high than oxycodone does.

The standard way of making most drugs instant release is soaking them in mild acid, like cola or seltzer water for 12 to 24 hours.

I just want to say first off that I am not opiate naïve, I consider myself an opiate expert (unfortunately). Anyhow, I'm noticing a few oxycontin threads here and there. I just want to throw in my two cents.

Here in my state, obviously listed to the left of this, the OC's arrived in from Oh Canada, Oh Canada, you get the idea. These are the original formulation, different manufacturer. All you have to do for these is suck the coating off (like back in the day on the old ones), I use a hose clamp (You can use anything to grind it up, lighter if you want) and shave it down. No problems there, then take yourself a card to line it up and snort.

The reason I'm saying all this is because I don't think people understand that Canadian OC's could be in your area. People are referring to the OP's, which are made in the US, but aren't that prone to abuse. The same thing with the opana. I've seen the generics months ago and they're around as well. Those are made in the US however, I highly doubt the FDA will approve the old formulation again. But I have to admit those Canadians got it right. With about six different manufactuer's of Oxycontin, it's possible they'll show up near you. Considering I'm in the mountains, I would imagine Detroit, Columbus, and other surrounding areas should have them.

So, just as a reminder, Oxycontin can be sniffed no problems if it's the Canadian brand (Many different kinds, use Google). Opana has been out in generic form for a while as well, very easy to sniff as well. I just had to write this because of the fact others may not be aware and misinformation could get thrown around. Such as, "It's an OP 80, you can't sniff it unless you throw it from a 500 ft drop and hope it bust. Then you can run it over with a bulldozer and get your straw out and get what is left on the pavement" kind of thing.

Have a great one everybody. I haven't been around as much, I have to thank Obama for a job. I know the govt. shutdown, but Obamacare has created thousands of jobs in this area. Let's not stray off topic

"It's an OP 80, you can't sniff it unless you throw it from a 500 ft drop and hope it bust. Then you can run it over with a bulldozer and get your straw out and get what is left on the pavement"
=D hahah

Yeah not all of the oxy going around are those hard waxxy ones. And I definately got generic 10mg oxymorphone (opana) instant release pills last time I was in FL, fairly easy and cheap too I might add.

I just want to say first off that I am not opiate naïve, I consider myself an opiate expert (unfortunately). Anyhow, I'm noticing a few oxycontin threads here and there. I just want to throw in my two cents.

Here in my state, obviously listed to the left of this, the OC's arrived in from Oh Canada, Oh Canada, you get the idea. These are the original formulation, different manufacturer. All you have to do for these is suck the coating off (like back in the day on the old ones), I use a hose clamp (You can use anything to grind it up, lighter if you want) and shave it down. No problems there, then take yourself a card to line it up and snort.

The reason I'm saying all this is because I don't think people understand that Canadian OC's could be in your area. People are referring to the OP's, which are made in the US, but aren't that prone to abuse. The same thing with the opana. I've seen the generics months ago and they're around as well. Those are made in the US however, I highly doubt the FDA will approve the old formulation again. But I have to admit those Canadians got it right. With about six different manufactuer's of Oxycontin, it's possible they'll show up near you. Considering I'm in the mountains, I would imagine Detroit, Columbus, and other surrounding areas should have them.

So, just as a reminder, Oxycontin can be sniffed no problems if it's the Canadian brand (Many different kinds, use Google). Opana has been out in generic form for a while as well, very easy to sniff as well. I just had to write this because of the fact others may not be aware and misinformation could get thrown around. Such as, "It's an OP 80, you can't sniff it unless you throw it from a 500 ft drop and hope it bust. Then you can run it over with a bulldozer and get your straw out and get what is left on the pavement" kind of thing.

Have a great one everybody. I haven't been around as much, I have to thank Obama for a job. I know the govt. shutdown, but Obamacare has created thousands of jobs in this area. Let's not stray off topic

If you have the old OC type why would you use a hose clamp or such to break them down? The old type OCs could just be crushed very easily.

If you have the old OC type why would you use a hose clamp or such to break them down? The old type OCs could just be crushed very easily.

Hose clamp was by far the best way to crush up oxy.

It's hardly some insane measure. And it always resulted in a fine, fluffy powder.

Probably still have mine somewhere

I'm wondering if they got actual oxycodone to begin with. I wouldn't call the color of them blue like the OP did (teal would be the closest to blue I would go, but generally I would say green) and the fact that they broke down to powder easily is another sign it may be fake. What were the imprints on the pill?

They changed the formulation in Canada to the same 'tamper=resistant' formulation as the OP Oxy's [read: OxyNeo], so maybe you got some old stock.

There are unofficial labs around the world who produce "bootleg" OC IR's with the coating. They do come in blue sometimes, but usually green. So it's either a generic or what "the warriors in the drug war" call counterfeit. The pills work perfect just like the old purdues. Just like people realized there is money selling MDMA, they realized people are sick of reformulations and have been pumping out great quality/pharm quality pills. However ALWAYS know your source.

Also OP, like previous said, oral is the best ROA. After a long stint with Oxy/Roxi, I learned I got more fun and duration eating them and not snorting them.

NOW because there is a good chance these aren't truly "real" by industry standards, please don't use needles. Once I have the funds available I am sending one to ecstasydata to verify what is in the pills.

They aren't much cheaper either since they work great. Be safe.