• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants First time usage

LiaJohnson

Greenlighter
Hey, so I have recently came into the possession of 80% pure amphetamine sulphate, (lab-tested) cut with 20% caffeine. I have never taken a drug other than his prescription benzo's (zopiclone 7mg), and I just doesn't want to OD, or have any bad effects etc. I am planning on taking them tomorrow morning at 8:00AM EST. My first class is at 9:00AM - 11:00AM EST, and is wondering if someone may or may not notice. If I were to take .50mg's of amphetamine sulphate (speed) at 8:00AM EST, would he be alright?

Extra information on SWIM: 120lbs, just turned 17, 6' tall.

Please guide me some information, thanks very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
.50mg would be a pretty tiny dose but i assume you mean 50mg... would someone notice? probably not. I assume you are taking them orally, i'm not sure if you can even smoke the sulphate anyway but in any case, i'd try 25mg at 8am, should kick in fast, if it's not enough snort a line before you head to class and enjoy you lucky bastard.

HR Info: amphetamines are a slippery slope - i cannot even go to class without snorting a big line of dextroamphetamine. I am so fucking addicted to it. I'm sure you'll know what i mean after you're spun a few times - unless you have a script backing you, i wouldn't get into the habit of taking it for school.

As well, you won't OD from 50mg or 25mg and even 50mg snorted. If you feel anxiety, tremors, muscle pain or headaches (take tylenol/ibuprofen with codeine or some opiate for that in particular), take a zopiclone or a benzo if you have one, either will do and you'll be fine. Just start low and work your way up, if you're snorting, it kicks in quite fast, orally it kicks in about 20 minutes, so you'll know pretty quickly. Avoid any other sources of caffeine as that can/will ruin your high and/or make you sick depending on your tolerance.

Have fun!

I apologize for the mis-conception, it's 50mg's. I've never really taken a drug before, other than pot here and there, or my zopiclone prescription, and just used a scale for the first time. Anyways, I'll be taking it tomorrow morning, It'll be orally, I don't really want to get into "railing" seeing as my dad's a coke-head. I'll post a trip-report sort of thing tomorrow in the threat I guess, thanks a lot :).

We don't SWIM here.

Anywhere from 30-50mg orally should be plenty for your first time. It'll probably last you around 3-4 hours before you will start to feel it wearing down. Amphetamine is absorbed pretty well orally, you don't have to snort it - it will probably burn your nose.

Check out Erowid for dose info and experiences and the like.

Thanks, typically I saw on forums like this people would SWIM, just wasn't sure whether I should or not. So for my weight / heigh / and age I should be fine? It's 50 milligrams, lab-tested 80% purity, cut with caffeine.

You should be fine, but why are you doing this? It's a pretty big step to go from pot a few times to amphetamines. One of the major things you have to realize is that you might really, really like drugs. A lot of people do and don't know it until they try it. Even if you don't like the intoxication, amphetamines might make you run on such a different level that you get a "why doesn't everyone do this" mentality. It's really easy to get addicted to amphetamines. Whatever you say, don't tell me it wont happen to you, or that you have a plan, or something along those lines. Remember that no one plans on getting addicted.

Good luck.

I don't even really have a motive, other than the fact I had purchased it on SR for no other reason to own it I guess. I've just really been bored, and interested in Amphetamines, hallucinogens, and other things. I'm not planning on going out of my way to do any of them, but I guess I'm doing it for the interest / boredom. I know it's stupid, but it's new to me.

Yea... have fun. You now know how to get anything you want. How long does it take before you start getting into the "hard stuff."

You can remove the caffeine by washing with anhydrous acetone, FYI.

You should be fine, but why are you doing this? It's a pretty big step to go from pot a few times to amphetamines. One of the major things you have to realize is that you might really, really like drugs. A lot of people do and don't know it until they try it. Even if you don't like the intoxication, amphetamines might make you run on such a different level that you get a "why doesn't everyone do this" mentality. It's really easy to get addicted to amphetamines. Whatever you say, don't tell me it wont happen to you, or that you have a plan, or something along those lines. Remember that no one plans on getting addicted.

Good luck.

While that is true, the addiction is psychological and not physical like with opioids. It's like if your rich dad gives you a Ferrari for your birthday, you drive it around for 3 months, then he gets mad on you and takes ur keys. You will feel bad because of all the chicks you used to pick up with that car, all the attention you got, feeling important etc.

If that's 50% levo amphetamine I assume it will be very shitty. I'm used to 100% dextro.

I had a pretty bad amphetamine addiction for a while, simply because I was so drained/ unable to do anything without some sort of stim in my system.

But dexedrine (dextroamphetamine, similar to amph sulphate, different salt) would be the stim of choice for me around 50-70mg.

but if you take that much your first time, you WILL be spun.

Or at least focused as fuck.........

and like some people said, if your amph is racemic and you have levo in there, it's not going to be as good....

Alright, well to be safe I took 15mg's this morning, figured I'd rather be safe, and know just what it feels like some-what, and maybe re-dose IF necessary, at around 11:00am. It's been like 3 minutes since I've dosed, so I'll be off to class.

Sorry for the double post, just figured I'd post a new post, rather than edit. I took the pill at around 9:30AM this morning. I didn't get to class until around 10:00, which is when I started feeling a "comeup". I'd like to start off by saying when I almost got to school, I had noticed something I had typically never seen before. I was actually enjoying nature. Colors became more vibrant, and easier to focus on, and smells became more easily distinguishable, and "stronger" per-se. When I got to school, I was focusing on my work a lot more than I typically do, and even though I hadn't felt any euphoric effects, I'd still like to say that it was rather a nice experience, and I have just gained some respect for people who do amphetamines. I'm not saying I'll be doing the drug every day for the next 5 years, who am I to say I wont? I don't know if I will, but I will say that I will definitely using this stuff again, seeing as I have around 35mg's left. Thank you all for your inputs, I'd just like to state that I am feeling no negative side-effects, other than a small bit of diarrhoea, and some nauseousness on the come-up.

In my opinion I would keep that same buzz going... If you're strictly using it for school try to not purposely get high off it, just be focused. =D GL

^^ It's not really for school, it's just convenient that I had school today. I'm more-or-less doing it out of boredom / curiosity. It's just a really nice feeling in general.