• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam

Thormier^

Bluelighter
Hey guys, got 20 1mg Etizolam pills coming tomorrow, was going to post in one of the other threads but they all seem to end at 2012

I was just wondering i have ZERO tolerence to any benzo ever being from the UK so they're pretty hard to get, im thinking of taking 2mg dose in the morning and topping up 1mg every so often up to 5mg total in the day, is that safe dosage?

dont have more than 1mg first dose see how you react, are you serious 5mg on first day of using benzos

2mg will have you clumsy/drunkish and possible memory loss with zero tolerance. Why take more than you need. Sounds like you are using it for functional anxiety relief rather than recreation? If so Pyrazolam would be better imo, less sedating. But with Etizolam have half or 1mg see how you react dont start redosing or you will knock yourself out, not life threatening but useless.

Thanks for that, people have been saying stupid shit on reddit like take 2-3 mg and see how you go and then redose and things, ill just take one and see how it goes

If you re serious I hope you stay in bed, no just take one max first time.

Ok good times I like it a lot personally just sedating enough to enjoy it.

Ok thanks a lot for that guys :), Im just going to be in playing games on my day off with my girlfriend, would one in the morning and say one at night be ok?

ye I would think so, just see how you go on the 1mg and take it from there

as long as you're not mixing with other drugs, it is really difficult to overdose on benzodiazepines alone. as the others have said, start out low, see how u feel, etc., and it should be safe to redose.

I'm taking it mainly for Anxiety, sick of worrying about things all the time, I'm 24 and just quit Alcohol and Cannabis and Mephedrone around six months ago but i'm still feeling the after effects, im just staying in a lot and studying to keep away from the harder things so i think low doses of Benzo's could help me quite a lot

They can be very helpful for that. You said you're studying; have you considered using a less sedating benzo? (Pyrazolam worked wonders for me, without affecting cognitive performance.)

Etizolam is best for sleep imo, it can be pretty sedating
Also don't exceed 1mg for anxiety, try not to go past 2mg a day at first if you want to stay able to study and be functional

Don't self-prescribe benzos for anxiety. It's an excellent way to end up totally addicted, because they're just a chemical band-aid that will allow you to ignore your source of anxiety. Especially if you've used drugs habitually in the past. It's so easy to start a benzo habit, that many people have done the same thing - started buying benzos to help their anxiety - and end up twice as anxious as when they started! It is best to use them only when you are suffering a major anxiety/panic attack. You absolutely shouldn't be taking them multiple times a day just because you'd like your day to be smoother. It's really no better than walking around all day with a hip flask of 151.

Start with 0.25 or 0.5mg if you must. Etizolam is very strong, like Xanax (alprazolam). 2mg will probably black you out if you don't use benzos on the regular. If you are studying, it's crucial you don't dose too high, or you will end up forgetting everything you learn.

Staying inside and studying isn't gonna help your anxiety. Take regular breaks to unwind and relax. Socialize on the internet or with friends. And try not to take things more seriously than you need to.

yeah etizolam is quite potent. 1mg knocks my gf on her ass, she can't even walk properly and gets all sloppy. Try .5mg 3x/day if you're treating anxiety yourself - which is obviously not recommended for HR purposes but i need to take etizolam 3-4x/day. Do not jack your tolerance to 5mg right away, pure etizolam is very potent. 0.5mg 3x/day should destroy your anxiety completely, no real need to ever raise the dose beyond 3mg/day unless you end up abusing it.

^agree with sekio up there. There are certain cases where benzodiazepines or BZD like drugs, like etizolam can be useful in therapeutic situations. I've been dependent on etizolam for almost a year straight now and i don't really have any regrets (only the cost), i don't get high from it, still works for anxiety as well as it ever did (quite well - tolerance flatlined at 10mg/day for me) and doesn't affect my cognitive faculties nor does it have near as harsh a withdrawal/rebound symptoms as diazepam. It's probably the only drug that has positively affected my life long term. Not that i encourage anyone to become dependent on it. Just want to present a different perspective.

and shit once you take etizolam, go get therapy. It's not going to hurt anything. Isolating yourself will only feed the problem, you must, no matter what, get to the root cause of this shit or it will forever manifest itself in every manner you can imagine.

The medical guidelines for a therapeutic dose of etizolam is 0.5mg 3x a day for anxiety and 1-2mg at night for sleep.
If you have no tolerance then 0.5mg will put you in a nice place, if you do too much at once then you will fall asleep which isnt very productive.lol
Avoid alcohol and opiate/oids while taking etizolam as its a lethal mix.

Got these today, just taken 1mg and ill see how it goes, ill report back to you in a hour, may take one more throughout the day in half doeses, im planning on just playing Counterstrike for the next few hours so it should be ok :)

They were blue pills btw, i had a cottage pie a hour ago so it wont hit me hard i dont think as i have a half full stomach :)

Also dont worry about me taking other stuff like opiods, the prescription opiates you get in the UK actually suck it's like Codeine lol

I've always been on the fence with Etizolam, From my point of view at least.

I suffer from pretty bad anxiety, but rarely do i get panic attacks, I actually seem to get them more often coming down off benzodiazepines.
The ones that give me the worst Anxiety Rebound is Alprazolam & Clonzepam, and then theres Diazepam which I like, but it makes me rage like a drunkard, coming down, I act like a total rage-a-holic, and get easily pissed and anxious in a different, angry sort of way? Where as Clonzepam gives me straight panic attacks afterwards.

Now you know how these effect me, I'd like to say Etizolam has much MUCH less rebound effects other than memory loss (while sober afterwards also, its a side effect of thienodiazepines) as It doesnt make me insanely anxious, nor as angry as coming off diazepam.

As some said, .5mg etizolam is great for anxiety relief, 1-1.5mg was my sweet spot 2-3 times a day. (usually 1mg, 1mg, 1.5mg) to treat anxiety, but for some reason etizolam, like Diazepam is like fucking candy, and like alcohol lowers inhibitions enough to make you keep redosing.

Now I am totally Diazepine free, and I am treating (taking the edge) off my anxiety with high CBD weed.
I don't get panic attacks, but the weed isn't smoothing out the anxiety as much as diazepines do. (and I also have HUGE tolerance to natural herb due to extreme cannabinoid usage a few years back)

I

Yep, not feeling much from the 1mg, just less Anxious and floaty, maybe because i ate a hour before, having a coffee so i dont just fall asleep :p